viii. feelings? pfft who's she.

—— EIGHT 💌 ˖°.
𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

i recommend playing false god for this chapter !!

💌↷ #ZOEYCHEN
zoey's birthday, 18:04pm
six flags amusement park, NJ

💌↷ #ZOEYCHENzoey's birthday, 18:04pmsix flags amusement park, NJ

"YOU'RE CHEATING. That's the only logical explanation." "Didn't take you for the sore loser type, Brady." I giggled softly as I held up my trophy; a stuffed bear from winning one of the fair games.

"I'm not a sore loser." Brady pouted out and I couldn't hold in the loud laughter from slipping out as my shoulder shook with my laughter. "Don't worry Noon. Not everyone can be great at fair games." I spoke through my laughter as he paid the tent game owner for another round.

"Just for that, I'm gonna prove you wrong." Brady placed his best poker face on before attempting the tent game again as I clutched onto my giant stuffed bear before my eyes landed on a little girl standing with her mom at the tent opposite us.

She looked no older than 5 or 6 as she stared at her mom with a saddened but happy expression on her face as her mom attempted and failed at the fair game before muttering some affirmative words to her daughter.

I could feel a small lump slide up my throat as I kept my eyes on the two, not even noticing that I was moving toward them.

"Hi pretty girl.." I kneeled down, so that I was at the same height level as the little girl. As I stared at her, I could see small tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

"Hey, don't cry.. Here." I swiftly wiped away her small tears before handing her my stuffed bear and I swore I felt tears of my own fill my eyes as hers lit up brightly.