xii. a new lover?

——TWELVE🦋✧˖°.
narrative, instagram, imessage

RIVERA RESIDENCE, NY—— sunday night, 20:30pm 💌

—— sunday night, 20:30pm 💌

    "So you mean to tell me you guys have been exchanging texts like these for over two months, had a moment on the ferris wheel where you two almost kissed! And you're still confused on whether or not he likes you or not???" Bailey exclaimed, usi...

"So you mean to tell me you guys have been exchanging texts like these for over two months, had a moment on the ferris wheel where you two almost kissed! And you're still confused on whether or not he likes you or not???" Bailey exclaimed, using her hands to gesture her words.

"Not only that. You're confused on whether you like him or not?!" Neveah added on, throwing one of Bailey's bedroom pillow in my face, a deadpanned look now evident on my face as it slid down. "Was that necessary?"

"Yes! Very much in this situation, it is very necessary!" Neveah countered back, shaking me slightly. "Zoey, literally out of us three, you're the expert AND lover in all things romantic so how the hell do you not see the signs right in front of you??!" Bailey added on.

"The things is I can see the signs perfectly and that's exactly what I'm afraid of!" I explained to my clearly confused friends as the two shared a bewildered look with each other before facing back to me. "Why?!"

"Maybe because I've never had a crush before?! And no, my book and movie crushes don't count." I reiterated, as soon as my best friend's mouths opened again.

It was easier to fall for someone that was fictional because I knew it wouldn't need the involvement of romantic feelings because they weren't real. But now that I was slowly falling for an actual person? And not just anyone. It was Brady, the upcoming child actor and current heartthrob, Noon that I was falling for. It's kinda scary to think that.

A loud sound of a sigh left Bailey's lips before Neveah spoke again. "Listen Z.. I know it's scary at first. Having your first crush and I know it's harder for you because you're not exactly the most experienced in this sort of field but take it from me, or from both me and Bailey when we say, it's not as complex as you're making it seem."