39. Khyati begs Ranveer 🔥

18+ update (strictly)

This scene takes place on the wedding night of Yuddhjeet and Rashmi.
(In Khyati's chamber)

Ranveer POV

I walked inside Khyati's chamber as this is what Purab asked me to do since Rajmata had called for my presence in her chamber. I was very well aware of why she had called me, still there was something that was frightening me. She knows everything that goes on here. What did that mean? Does she know about my real self?

After so many days, I had finally got a chance to have a conversation with Chitra, but this nasty Purab ruined all my plans! I was rotating my axe around my arms like a skillful warrior when I heard the anklet bells echoing in the chamber.

I lifted up my eyes, and saw Khyati approaching me, with slow and tantalizing steps, her gaze fixed at me, my mouth agape with awe. She was undoubtedly an enchantress. The black gown was hugging her curves perfectly.

The turquoise pendant was enhancing her pulchritude

The turquoise pendant was enhancing her pulchritude. I had to control myself at this moment, since this was her usual work - luring men!

"Vikrant!"

She called and I nodded leaving my seat.

"Greetings, Rajmata!"

I bowed down and she smiled mischievously

"Purab must have told you about the kind of services he is offering to me."

She said covering the little distance between us. I deliberately brought my gaze to the floor avoiding the intense eye contact.

"I'm asking something, young boy."

She said cupping my cheeks making me peep into her eyes, the ones that emit jeopardy.

"Ji, Rajmata!" I managed to say with confidence in my voice, though it was long gone away from me.

"Do you really think that you can hide something from me?" She asked with a smirk and my eyebrows thinned on their own.

"I didn't get you, Rajmata!" I uttered stupefied.

"Ranveer!" She mumbled and I felt thunderstruck.

"Raghav's brother, who came here as a secret agent. You fucked my daughter-in-law, and you are using this name, 'Vikrant', because he was my lover, right?"

She said running her palms over my chest, removing my upper garments at a leisurely pace.

"I....I'm sorry, Rajmata!" Nothing came in my mouth at the instant.

"You don't need to be, young man! There is no one who can stop us. We are invincible." She said pecking my nipple softly.

I gulped, my skin horripilated and goose pimples ran up my spine.