42. Khyati is in Danger

Target 🎯 : 120 votes

Ranveer POV

"Marry me, Chitra!"

I felt her breath turning noticeable, fanning over my chest, when I maffled this

Her small slender arms started snaking around my torso, and she kissed my bare chest, softly.

I moved my arm, from her waist to her nape. The moment it touched the string of her blouse, she hissed. There was a wound!

I held her shoulders and turned her around. She got startled a little, with my sudden movement, but calmed down when she realised my intentions.

"I want to make him alive and kill him again."

Anger rushed in my veins, burning like a thunderbolt.

"Calm down, Ranveer ji!" She muttered softly, turning back, pecking my cheek softly, and something happened to me. All my life, no one was ever able to calm me down, that too so easily. Her pretty little hands, her soft glossy lips, her doe eyes, had some magic, as if they could heal something in me, that even I didn't know, was broken.

"Let me apply medicine on it." I muttered, calming down.

"Will I have to untie my blouse for that?" She asked, lowering her timid gaze, a tint of blush clearly visible on her cheeks.

"Only if you are comfortable." I maffled, leaning a little closer to her ear.

She took her hand back and kept struggling for a few moments, as she wasn't able to grasp the strings.

"Turn around!" I whispered, in a heavy and intimidating voice.

She glanced at me for a moment, and nodded before turning back swiftly.

I saw a deep, severe bite mark on her soft and smooth back. I fisted my palms to control myself, and slowly touched her string, two of them were already torn, only one was remaining. My fingers started working on it, that touched her bare skin inadvertently, and she staggered a little, an audible gasp escaped her mouth.

I pulled the string, untying the blouse, and mumbled, closer to her ear

"Itne se darogi to aage kya hoga, hn?"

"If you feel scared of just this much, what will happen later on?"

She palmed her chest, securing the position of her blouse, and turned back to me. Her breath was audible now.

"Darte nahi hai hum. Sab ata hai hume!"

"I'm not scared. I know things." She gulped and muttered in her sweet voice, a speck of teasing mixed in her words.

"To antatah hamara bachcha bada ho gaya."

"So finally, my baby is grown up." I teased her.

She giggled, slapping my blood stained chest, softly. Her blouse fell a little low, and she immediately settled it back.

"Maa!" A small moan escaped her mouth.

"I think you miss your mother a lot." I inquired

"I do! But Mata Parvati is always with me." She spoke, with a grin on her little lovely face.

She was extremely beautiful! I felt like kissing her at that moment, but it would be so soon to initiate.

"You didn't answer my question." I reminded her, as I had asked her for our marriage.

I took her hand and brought her out of the bathing area. She strolled behind me, muttering in a low voice

"Was it a question? It thought that was a declaration."