xx. i never wanna see you again.

—— TWENTY 🦋✧˖°.
narrative

THIS IS BRADY'S POV BTW !!also, i recommend playing i was all over her by salvia palth for this chapter!! ( i'll place the stars where you should start playing it!!)

also, i recommend playing i was all over her by salvia palth for this chapter!! ( i'll place the stars where you should start playing it!!)

also read till the end for an important announcement!

GRACIE'S CONDO MANSION 🦋
only god knows what time it is.

      I softly grumbled to myself as I walked around the mansion, looking around for Connor so I could quickly get back to Zoey

Zoey.. I mentally smiled to myself at what had just happened before we were very rudely, might I add! interrupted.

When I'd finally kissed her soft lips for the first time, it felt. So exhilarating. Her lips were like shots of espresso and if kissing her again and again meant I'd feel that specific shot again and again, I'd gladly do so everyday.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, I found Connor standing in a corner, holding his red solo cup as he watched everyone else dance. I approached him swiftly, his eyes instantly catching mine as he took another swing of his drink.

AGAIN. ITS WATER !!

"Sup." Connor greeted, his eyes landing back on everyone else. And by everyone else, I mean specifically one person in particular.

I followed his gaze to Neveah, who was giggling at something Xochitl had yelled over to her, her shoulders shaking in laughter as she continued dancing with the others.

"You like her." I smirked as Connor's eyes slid to look at me, a bewildered expression on his face. "I just met her today Brady."

"You can still like someone, regardless of when and what time you met them." I lifted a brow at him, my smirk widening as he stared at me, his eyes now narrowed at me.