xxi. bittersweet.

PAPER RINGS 💌 !chapter twenty one  narrative𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

PAPER RINGS 💌 !
chapter twenty one  narrative
𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵
- FLASHBACK OF LAST CHAPTER
BUT IN ZOEY'S POINT OF VIEW ! -

 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵- FLASHBACK OF LAST CHAPTERBUT IN ZOEY'S POINT OF VIEW ! -

JESUS, IT WAS CROWDED HERE.
I squinted my eyes, due to the flashing interchanging LED lights as I swarmed my way around in and out for Brady.

It had been over twenty minutes since Brady said he would be back and I wasn't about to stay in the freezing cold, waiting all night for him so I decided to take initiatives and look for him myself.

I finally found the common room where I caught sight of Bailey and Dylan talking. Well, Dylan attempting to converse with Bailey and her not having any of it, an annoyed look on her face.

I could already tell those two were gonna have a rollercoaster of a friendship as times go on. Though, it might more satisfaction for Dylan rather than Bailey's.

"Bailey!" I called out to my best friend, who instantly looked up, her eyes twinkling in relief and not from the lights before muttering something to Dylan and swiftly making her way over to me.

"Thank God you're here. If I had to hear one more attempt of flirting from Dylan, I was seriously about to get violent." Bailey deadpanned, a snort of laughter leaving my lips as she did.

"I think it's cute that he's trying to pursue you. Even if you two had just met." I spoke through my fit of giggles. "Of course you would, you're the romantic one!" She yelled over the music as I laughed out harder.

"Have you seen Brady anywhere?" I asked once my chuckles subsided. "I thought he went with you?" Bailey retorted back instantly.

"He did but he said he was going for Connor since he was looking for him." "Oh well Connor's outside with Neveah if you want to go check for him there."

"Okay thanks Bails!" I yelled over the booming music, Bailey going back to her little corner as I swarmed around the crowd, looking for the entrance in which we came through.