Where is the player? Chapter 1

It was June and the gray-blue sky was dyed red by the afterglow.

A black cat with a long tail curled up was lying on a tree in the Fengli Community's Elderly Activity Center. It was lazily glancing at a group of chirping sparrows standing on the branches. It then buried its head in its left forearm and continued to squint.

Suddenly, it pricked up its ears.

There were several old men playing chess sitting under the old banyan tree nearby. There was a radio next to the old man wearing an old man's shirt, which was playing local news.

"Recently, there have been many suicide incidents in our city. In one case, three high school students committed suicide in a hotel. The police have not announced the details of the case yet."

"The second incident occurred at two o'clock yesterday afternoon. A housewife jumped off the building for no reason. According to the reporter's investigation, the housewife had two children, was loving with her husband, and had a harmonious relationship with her mother-in-law. However, she suddenly chose to commit suicide by jumping off the building."

"The third incident occurred in the early hours of last night. In a shopping mall in the city center, a customer's body suddenly burst into flames. When the police and emergency personnel arrived, the woman had no vital signs."

The black cat suddenly opened its light green eyes, stood up energetically, and stretched out on the thick branch. It half-bowed its back and jumped nimbly from the front to the end of the branch. There was a rustling sound in the trees, and a group of chirping sparrows flew up from the dense leaves.

The old people under the tree have long been accustomed to it. This black cat had an owner, and it was rarely seen on any other days. The black cat was extremely cold, never getting close to people, but also never hurting others.

The black cat calmly jumped down from the tree. Using the cushioning of the fleshy pads under its feet, it landed gently on the soft grass.

Ok so his name was Yan Jiyun. He was once a human and now he is a cat named Caramel😐.

A year ago, he had an accident. When he woke up, he had turned into a little black cat and had been adopted by a human.

Yan Jiyun walked through the high-rise buildings of the community and entered the path to the single-family villa area. The further he walked towards the villa area, the quieter the surrounding area became.

His hearing was so good that he could distinguish two different sounds one meter apart from 20 meters away. He stopped in front of Villa No. 9, deftly slipped through the gap in the iron fence of the yard, and then passed through. A small hole was opened in the side of the door to get into the house.

The room was empty at this time, and no one called his name.

He came to the automatic cat feeder, flicked the switch, and the freeze-dried cat food mixed with it fell from the machine onto the food bowl.

As a former human being, it was really hard to be forced to eat cat food every day.

It's not that his owner was really strict with his diet or something. But after continuous attempt of trying to eat human food and everytime having to visit pet hospital afterwards, it turns out that he really can't eat human food that is too greasy

Now he could only eat cat food until his soul went numb..

Yan Jiyun raised his right front paw, patted the ceramic food bowl in disgust, and looked at the cat food that fell out of it. It was good, he was about to run out of food.