| 14 |

༊˚ 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐓 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

Something happened that day in the  bathroom when Taehyung was so close to me. Literally and figuratively, all over me. My body. 

My body reacted in a way it never has before in the vicinity of any guy. Not that I was this close to any guy before. I hate physical touch for some unknown reason. I find that part clingy. Where others think that hugs bring comfort, I find them uncomfortable. Even my own family isn't allowed to hug me. My brother does it to annoy me. 

So when Taehyung was close, his breath fanning over my hot skin that was drenched by the cold water, I felt my skin getting on fire. I felt hot. The tingles erupt all over my skin. With that strange feeling came an urge, an urge to push him away and be at a safe distance from him. 

It's still a mystery to myself how the hell did he pull that reaction out of me?

How did he make my body react like that? 

It has been over three days since that incident and I've been keeping my distance from him since then. My newly started job helped me divulge in other things, rather than thinking about the ones that didn't matter at all. I can worry later or maybe never because it doesn't matter. All I know is, I can't let him do that to me, nor will I ever allow him to do so. 

“Hello? Earth to Lee y/n!” I flinched at the sudden cheerful voice that exclaimed my name. Blinking my eyes, I stare at the lady standing in front of my desk and then the realization of being in office hits me. A sigh spills out my mouth and I feel the migraine hitting the vein in my brain. “Why are you yelling out my name?” I asked. 

Lia frowns at me. Honestly, I don't dislike her, I dislike the way she is so loud. She seems to be way too genuine and other times, she is different. I can't say if it's good or bad. I simply love being alone so when she tries to get in my bubble which people usually don't do, it's surprising for me. I'm just not interested in people. 

“You zoned out.” Lia stated with a matter of fact. Her short hair falls over her face as she tucks the strand behind her ear and stares down at the design I was working on. “I was just thinking..” She let out a hum at my uncertain words but I couldn't care less. “Miss Jin has been asking for you. You should go and meet her.” Lia informed me and then waltzed towards her desk. An intake of breath occurs, I push the chair out and drag myself towards Miss Jin's cabin. 

Knocking twice on the door, I push it open after hearing her positive response. “Oh Miss Lee! I was waiting for you.” I nodded at her before taking a seat across from hers. “I went through your illustrations and once again you had my attention but this one..” Shu pulls her laptop towards me, switching the screen so I can see one of the  illustrations I've sent her. “This one has my heart.” She fans over it while I'm dumbstruck at the piece I've created.