𝟎𝟒𝟖. "𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚"

"𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭"

"𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭"

  mad woman - taylor swift

———

CHAPTER 48
"KILLED MARISSA"

[real life]

"layla are you still coming with me to the triplets house?" melina asks getting up from the bed and grabbing her things. izzy and madi weren't joining them because madi was helping izzy pack, since she was leaving to la the next morning, a day earlier than the rest of the group.

layla gets up and looks for her shoes replying with a nod, laura, madi's mom, was also driving layla and melina to the triplets house. "madi we have to go! is your mom outside yet?" izzy asks madi who was on her phone. "yeah she's outside! come on!" she says as they all head down the hall, into the living room and out the door.

after 15 minutes, they arrive at the triplets house. before getting out of the car, melina and layla pull izzy into a hug, "have fun in la without  us for now, we'll see you in two days, say hi to ella and her mom for me! love you!" melina says stepping onto the driveway.

"thanks again for the ride laura!" layla says after also saying her goodbyes to izzy. "love you too mels, don't miss me too much, i can't wait for us all to hang out in la already! i'm so excited it's going to be so fun!" izzy squeals from inside the car.

"me too!" melina squeals, "okay, we'll text in the group chat later, bye madi! bye laura! see you guys tomorrow!" she says waving at them and walking up to the front door with layla.

after the car drives away layla speaks up typing away on her phone, "i just texted chris that we're here he said—" she's cut off when the front door swings open revealing chris who had a wide smile on his face. "finally you're here, oh my god layla i have to show you something!" he says excitedly then remembers melina was also there as they walk into the house.

chris turns to her briefly saying, "oh hey mel, matt's upstairs." he then closes the door behind them and takes layla's hand, making her freeze up slightly as he quickly pulls her upstairs in a rush. on her way up, layla looks over her shoulder giving melina a look that said she is nervous yet excited.

"alright noted!" melina says loudly shaking her head, making her way to nick's room instead. she could hear loud yelling, something along the lines of "the fucking dumb bitch just killed me! matt! reboot me!"

melina furrows her brows and opens nick's door to find him sitting at his desk playing fortnite. he jumps when seeing her but hardly looks at her as he stays focused on the game. "playing fortnite two days in a row is insane, nick." she says closing the door then sitting on his bed. "are you twitch streaming with matt right now?" she asks when looking over at the computer screen.