Stalker

A hot shower after a long day at practice and cuddles from your lover. What else do you need in life?

After shower, I was sitting in our, mine and Shubman's, shared room waiting for my boyfriend.

And suddenly Shub came inside, all panting and huffing, and sat beside me.

"Ishu!" sweat dripping off his face and soaking his shirt, he looks hot even when he is scared.

Oh fuck! He's scared!!!!

"Baby, what happened? Why do you sound so scared?"

"Ishu, he will kill me. He said he will not let me live...H-he said he... watches me always. He...he... I'm scared Ishu!"and Shubman starts sobbing while hugging his boyfriend i.e., me.

"Who? Baby look at me. Who said that? Just tell me once and you'll see him dead." anger streaming into my veins.

"A-a stalker. H-he texted me... th-thee months back but I didn't took him seriously. Until today....."each drop of his tears felt like a stab to my heart. I wanted to punish that bastard who dared to hurt my Shubi.

"What about today, Jaan? Tell me. Tell me love and I promise you he will be dead." I asked him again.

After 15 minutes of crying, he finally decided to open up to me.

"Ishu he sent me some photos of our private moments. And he asked me to break up with you and meet him at the address he sent. Or else he will leak these photos and kill me. And you will be arrested on the charge of my murder."he explained, making me shocked. "Let's break up Ishu. I can't risk you for this relationship."

"So you think I will let you go and meet him. Listen to me. Whatever happens, I am never going to leave you. I LOVE YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? AND A DAMN FUCKING STALKER CAN'T MAKE ME LOSE YOU." I didn't realise when I lost my temper.

"Ishu! Don't scream at me. I'm scared."

"I'm so sorry baby! But it's final. I'm not letting you go there. Forward me the address. I'll go instead." that stalker did the biggest mistake of his life coming behind my Shubi.

Soon I reached at the sent address. It was a big storage room with just one door. My heart was beating loudly.

As I went inside, there was just darkness inside. Until a caught the view of a wall above which a purple light was hanging. A wall with Shubman's photos all over. I can't deny it looked etherial. But....

Wait what!!?? These were not only Shubman's photos. The wall contained our photos, and..... the photos are in a heart shaped collage.

Suddenly the lights of the adjacent wall turned on and it revealed a big screen.

"SURPRISE BENSTOKES." the screen played a video of Virat bhai.

"Ishu aur Shub, a very very happy anniversary. Teen saal ho gaye tumhe sath aaye hue. At first we all could not believe that you both realised your feelings for each other so soon. Hume to laga tha dono mei se kisi ek ki shaadi se ek din pehle pata chalega😂.
Lekin I'm glad you both decided to work on your feelings and at last you became the ICT POWER COUPLE. May you live your life happily ever after. Aur hume jaldi se Ishman bhi dedo."

I way beyond shocked. How could I forget about our anniversary and three years of togetherness.

"Tune bol diya na!" My trail of thoughts were broken by Rohit bhai's voice and I looked at the screen again.

"Ab mai kya bolu. Achha dekhta hu. Oye Ish teen saal jhel kaise liya tune is Shubman ko. Ab teen saal jhel liya to baki 30 saal ya 60 saal bhi jhel lena. We all love you so much. Hamesha khush rehna." haan bhai jhel lunga hamesha hamesha ke liye.

"Ishu! Happy three years jaan." it was Shubi. "tujhe yaad hai two and a half years ago when our relationship was leaked accidentally. The ammount of backlash we had to face just because someone else leaked our photo. Tu maanega nahi, I thought you will break up with me. But when you said 'Shub we will face this world together. I don't need anything except you to live. Only death can separate me from you.'. Kasam se itna cheesy lag raha tha lekin I knew you'll always be with me. Aur ek sach batau. I too don't need anything except getting to hug you whole night." this was just so sweet.

"Zyada filmy ho gaya tha kya. Achha apne left mei dekh." And I looked at my left.

There was a table beautifully decorated with fairy lights and had lots of gifts kept on it. And at the centre, a beautiful heart shaped cake with our picture as it's icing. And at the centre of it, was a ring, the same which I wanted to buy for Shubi but couldn't because I got Rohit bhai syndrome.

"Pick it up baby." The Shubi from the video said and I took the ring in my hands. "Now ready for the final surprise! 1...2...3." The video turned off and the lights on the other side of the room were on.

And there was Shubman, all dressed up in a coat set, holding a box in his left hand, kneeling down in front of me.

He opens that box, revealing a ring identical to the one I was holding.

"Ishu! Will you marry me and spend this life together forever as US." and he stood up extending his hand towards me. I quickly slipped the ring I was holding in my hand, into his ring finger and gave my hand to him. He too put the ring in my finger.

"Ab ho gaye hum ek dusre ke. Shaadi ka muhurat nikalte hi shaadi bhi kar lenge aur kabhi alag nahi honge."

"Tu itna filmy kabse ho gaya meri jaan." I spoke as he giggled.

He slowly started coming toward me closing the gaps between our lips, not before whispering "Jabse tu meri zindagi mei aaya tabse."

Loud cheering forced me to break our moment and I looked around to see our families, both real and ICT, cheering and clapping at us.

"Arey ruk kyu gaye. Continue kissing guys." Mayank teased us.

"Ishu ek aur surprise hai tere liye." and Shubman handed me some documents.

"Adoption granted. SHUB, ADOPTION GRANTED. Now we will have our baby boy Ishman. Shub thankyou so much jaan." tears started forming in my eyes as I looked at a smiling Shub.

I want this world to be like this forever with Shubman in my arms and our families by our side. And now soon my Ishman will be with us.

"Come on guys. Time for a group hug. Ro aur mai dadu banne wale hai. Uff my children have grown up so soon." Virat bhai spoke while wiping his fake tears.

Yes, it was the happiest day indeed. With the people I love, with me.