43. Will you...?

An / ~ 🔞 mature scenes ahead in chapter!!

Dishika's pov~

Adhiraj: seriously?

Aditi: I mean his full name.

Adhiraj: He is VIKRANT KHURANA

Aditi: Khurana? Bhai, did you have any enemy whose surname was KHURANA? He said you ruined his father's business, everything and not kill. Moreover his father keeps insulting him. Which means his father is alive.

Adhiraj: As far as I remember I either kill my enemies or hand them over to police. And handing them over to police may keep them alive. And I guess I have handed over omly two men to police. One is Vinay Shekhawat and the other is Mukesh uncle.

And suddenly everyone's eyes widened in realization. All looked at Vikrant whose eyes were widened too. His face had turned pale.

Adhiraj: Mukesh Khurana. Now this makes sense. Tu usi ka khoon hai samajh aata hai !

(You are his blood I see...now I understand everything)

Vikrant: hun main uska beta . Teri wajah se humari Puri zindagi bardaad ho gayi. And I never knew you were so dumb . Saale har cheez tujhse haari maine har cheez !
You ruined me and my~

(Yes I am jis son. My whole life is ruined just because of you. I never you knew you were this dumb. I lost in everything)

Adhiraj: Not another word ... maine humare haq ki cheez Li hai and tere baap ne hume raste pe chod diya tha ! Tere baap ne ye game shuru Kiya tha aur khatam tere saath hoga ye !

(I just took which ever was my right. You father left us on the middle of the road. Your father started thus game and now let it end with you)

Vikrant: Oh really kya karoge han . Jail mein daloge dad ki tarah . Daal le phir wapis aa jaunga. Main~

(What will you do, you will put me in jail. Then so, I will come back again. I-)

Vikrant couldn't speak further as Karan held a gun to his mouth.

Karan : Tabse sun Raha hun jhik jhik kare ja raha hai . Ab meri baat dhyan se sun

(From that time I am seeing, continuously you are talking bulahit. Now listen to me carefully)

Karan spoke dangerously....
2 option de Raha hun

Ya toh teri zaban kaat dun
Ya toh tujhe abhi goli maar dun

(I am giving 2 options:

Either I will cut your tongue or I'll shoot you dead)

Adhiraj: karan vo marna nahi chaiye.

(Karan he shouldn't di)

Karan : han toh theek hai...

(Then ok fine)

Karan Swiftly pulled out a sharp dagger and pierced his tongue making him cry in pain .

Aditi and Dishika stood horrified seeing all the brutality happening.

Midway to Karan's act Adhiraj pulled him back and punched him a few more times .

He took some papers and went behind to take his fingerprints.

Adhiraj then threw the papers on his face and spoke: these papers show that you have willingly given up your business to Singhania and Co .

And the statements that you gave would make some really good headlines Khurrana.