Chapter 2

" hi unnie's !! I missed u so much"
Sangi said and hug romi unnie.

"We meet yesterday only baby" romi said while hugging her back.

"I know but still I missed you guys"She said.

" Sangi did you study for math test" nancy asked Sangi.

" I did not but I know a little bit !! you unnie's ? " Sangi ask with her friends.

" we did not and we don't know the chapter too" her friends said and start laughing.

" I wish he forget about the test..!!hope for the good" Sangi said while laughing with her friends.

" come on unnie's the class are about to start !! " sangi said and dragged them inside the classroom.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── class room ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─

As soon as they entered the classroom,  sangi got hit by a paper ball thrown by her enemy " eunwoo" but before attacked by another , she catched it and throw it on her face hardly

As soon as they entered the classroom,  sangi got hit by a paper ball thrown by her enemy " eunwoo" but before attacked by another , she catched it and throw it on her face hardly.  But before their fight starts teacher entered the class.

" good morning students!! open your books let's start with a new chapter today" Mr. Choi said softly.

" good morning ms. Choi" students reply to ms. Choi.

" the chapter we are going to learn is blood constitution " ms. Choi said and open her book to teach students.

                      ✮⋆˙Time skip ✮⋆˙

" okay class tomorrow's chapter is breathing and respiration !! I want all of you to find the difference between these two!! Thank you " ms. Choi said.

And the last hour is their test!! Yes Mr.lee forgot about the test ! Soon their school ends.

Sangi pov:

I'm here chatting with unnie's waiting for my oppa to pick me. Then tae oppa car arrived.

" princess we are here let's go !!" Tae said and open the car door for her princess.

"Yess!!  Oppa  bye unnie's " sangi said and run towards her oppa.

" Bye bye baby " her friends reply her.

                     ✮⋆˙ time skip ✮⋆˙

They reached their house.

" mochi stay home we have some work in our company " jimin said and kissed her forehead.

" okay chimmie oppa" She said.