I'm yours forever!

Dishika woke up in the morning when the sun rays tapped her face . She turned back to look at Adhiraj who was already looking at her.

Dishika squinted her eyes, stretching her arms, sighing when she felt the satisfying crack of a knot on her back. Her moment of bliss was short-lived as her hand collided with a bearded cheek.

She immediately turned around to see Adhiraj propped up on his elbow, watching her with a soft smile. "Great way to greet your husband in the morning." he teased, making her smile shyly at the term, her cheeks reddening.

"Sorry..." she trailed, before her bashfulness turned mischievous again. "Good morning beautiful." she grinned, rubbing his cheek with the back of her knuckles.

Adhiraj rolled his eyes, leaning down to place a kiss on her forehead. "Morning, handsome."

They bursted into a fit of giggles, like two teenagers who were in love, and frankly, that's what they felt like at the moment even. Their laughter soon subsided for a few moments when Adhiraj's phone rang ~
It was Karan

He spoke to him and came back to see Dishika wearing a black jeans and a white shirt which Adhiraj carried for her . While she was brushing her hair Adhiraj came from behind and back hugged her and released a breath into her hair .

Adhiraj : Is it paining anywhere? I have meds if you would need it .

Dishika : I am a little sore but that's fine .

Adhiraj kissed her forehead again and mumbled into her hair ~

Happy anniversary wifey !

Dishika turned back in shock after realising the day . A big smile broke out on her face realising that he remembered their anniversary and made it special for them . Just the two of them .

Happy anniversary hubby !
She said and held his collar pulling him into a kiss and found him smiling into the kiss.

Their moment was short lived as her phone rang and an exasperated voice of Karan came out ~

Tum dono jahan bhi ho ghar aao .Aadhi control se bahar ja raha hai !!! Vo toh ro raha hai...uske saath Aditi bhi ro rahi hai !

( Wherever you both are come back home right now because Aadi is going out of control. He is crying and with him even Aditi is crying)

Bursting into laughter, both of them left for the Singhania mansion and saw their family there on the breakfast table with a cake ready for the anniversary celebration.....

During the breakfast Adhiraj expressed his wish to visit gurudwara.

That's when Dishika thought ~

I wanted to go to a temple before going on a date. Is he fulfilling my wish????

Everyone agreed and went to their respective rooms to get ready. Adhiraj had taken a shower already and was getting ready when Dishika just came out after a shower. Standing infront of the mirror she was drying her hair when there was a knock on their door.

Adhiraj went to open and let Dishika's friends (Anjali and Myra).

Dishika: Tum dono yahan kya kr rahe hain?
( What are u both doing here )

Before any of them to could answer,

Adhiraj said: I wanted to go to the temple in our wedding attire. So they are here to help you get ready. I will just go to the guest room and get ready.

Dishika just nodded her head not knowing what to say. Then she fed Aadish and gave him to her Mother-in-law and got ready with the help of her friends. It was a 2hr process which included a 20 mins long teasing session, 45 mins of reminiscing their beautiful memories and then gossiping.

They started for Gurudwara.

Reaching Gurdwara, Dishika's mouth left a gasp.

The place was decorated very simply with Juliet Roses , all their family members and friends standing there smiling at the couple. The place looked ..just the way she wanted... her wedding to look like .

Her family, friends and the person she loved

They all smiled at them and left leaving teasing looks ...

Adhiraj slipped his hand into hers and spoke. .

Aaj phir ek baar mujhse shadi Karlo ... phir se un vadon ko lenge ...iss baar Dil se . I know main itna bhagwan par maanta nahi hun par he gave me you and I love you.

I love you unconditionally. I loved you even in my ignorance. I loved you when I didn't even know. I just love you.
I will do everything to make you happy for the rest of our days. I will never let you go. I will never give up on you, on us.

( Marry me once again! Let's take those promises again this time from the heart . I know I don't believe much in god but he gave me you ..)

He paused, took a breath and looked deep in her eyes ...

"I love you. Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever. If I were to live a thousand years, I would be- long to you for all of them. If I were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one."

.
.
Dishika's POV ~

I was too stunned to speak anything. As if the past year just flashed in front of me when he was speaking . I could feel a tear trickle down and he quickly wiped it off .

And then he kissed me, with all the power he could muster, making up for all the years, moons, weeks, days, minutes, seconds our chapped lips hadn't been touching, And finally, finally it felt like the world was no longer burning around me.

"I..." I tried speaking but nothing came out of my mouth. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and spoke..

Thank you! Thank you for trying to leave the past behind, for doing all the silly things I make you do , for trusting me enough, thank you for being stuck to me !

Author's Pov ~

Adhiraj: I wouldn't like it any other way !
He leaned down again and kissed her . This kiss was full of love and happiness . They could taste both of their tears, a mix of yearning and longing, all in the best possible way as every single thing, even the most minute one, that kept them apart was demolished in the way they entangled themselves with each other, physically, emotionally and dare they feel, spiritually. He could feel her smile through the kiss..

"Tell me those 3 magical words," She said looking at him sheepishly

(I love you, she was expecting)

"I'm yours forever" He replied.

Dishika hugged him tightly and felt peace at heart after so long .
.
.
.
.

Soon they  sat in front of Babaji to get his blessings and renew their vows with Adi sitting between them . Soon the rituals were done and they stood up to take the elders blessings.

They then held each others hand and looked at each other Promising to be much stronger and to love each other endlessly .

Adhiraj leaned down to kiss her forehead

( I love you ~)

And Dishika tiptoed to kiss his nose
(I love you too ~)

"Click" they heard a picture being taken and looked at their family giggling. Looking at the future that awaited them after today ~

.
.
.
.

Mohabbat bhi zindagi ki tarah hoti hai, har mod aasaan nahin hota, har mod par khushi nahin milti, par jab hum zindagi ka saath nahin chhorte, to mohabbat ka saath kyon chhorein."
~ mohabbatein

And that's a final wrap on the book ! Thankyou so much for your love and support throughout the book . It has been a great ride with you guys in this book ! I'll definitely be trying to start another book up and running as soon as possible, so do look forward to it!

Stay safe, healthy and happy always!❤️

Ishika
🩷
.