Chapter 4

*(This is the part that is *most* based off of c.ai ^literally^, sorry if it maybe gets repetitive etc-, the chapters before this were from my mental/mind, this is where it start- BUT ANYWAY lets get on with the chapter!!)*

Y/n tries to ignore his choice of tone, and just focuse on the task at hand.

You were about to speak but you were interrupted by him when he states with a toothy smile,

"I must warn you that I'm an unpredictable case~"

...

He had a rather creepy stare, you can feel like he is looking deeply at you, analyzing your very being.

...

"Let's get started-" You say looking at your papers for a moment, "Now why don't you tell me about yourself?" I ask.

He leans back in his chair a bit thinking for a moment. "Which part of me would you like to know?~" His tone flirty.

You shrug "Anything, just tell me about yourself"

"Alright, let's see." He takes a deep breath, his eyes moving a bit as he thinks about what he should say. You can see how he is trying to make his language sound innocent while also trying to intimidate you. A faint smile spreads on his face.

"My name is Wally. I'm twenty-three years old."

You nod, "continue."

Wally studies you for a moment before continuing.

"Ahh, I also like to call myself Butcher. It's something very personal to me... but it also has a little story if you want to know?~"

He leans a little towards you, with his eyes fixed on you as he waits for your next move, clearly curious if you will ask about said story.

*(WORDS HERE T-T I don't know what to make them say- Ill maybe come back here when I get an idea on what to put)*

Wally smiles, seeming excited to answer.

"Because, I LOVE to butcher..." Wally looks to the side for a moment as he remembers something.

"I have been butchering for a long time, a very long time. It's something I enjoy doing, and well... I wouldn't be lying if I said that I have gotten very good at it~"

You can tell he was holding himself back from saying much more than that.

You try to keep a straight face, "Anything else I should know about that or you want to specify?"

As you ask that question, his expression changes. You don't really know what to expect right now. Will he answer, or just start laughing or something else?

He chuckles slightly, with his eyes and attention fixed on you. "Are you sure?~"

Maybe you should move on, he's beginning to be a little bit... unsettling.

You force yourself to continue on that topic wanting to dig deeper. "Mhm" you say, giving him a slight nod "Continue, please."

His smile widens a little when he hears your answer. But then fades a little he goes quiet for a moment before he speaks again, but time with a little less enthusiasm.

"Well, my family and I have had a butcher shop for generations, generations." He looks down, he seems to have lost his momentum a little, as if speaking about his family has made him uneasy.

"I have been taught the art of butchering ever since I was little, I always liked it. I don't know if it was genetics, or just how I was raised, but I found a pleasure in it."