𝟎𝟓𝟓. "𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧"

"𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲"

sunflower vol 6 - harry styles

———

CHAPTER 55
"LIPSTICK STAIN"

[real life, instagram]

it was izzy's birthday so the day consisted of being at the mall and doing lots of shopping that chris and matt complained about until they left the building. for dinner madi suggested they go have some ramen in little tokyo to end the night.

after leaving the restaurant, the group decided to walk around the village for a while before making it back to the car.

"man that food was so good, i don't think i can handle dessert." ella says while holding her stomach from how full she felt. "we can have dessert later let's just explore for now." izzy laughs while holding onto ella's hand then going into conversation with nick and chris. they were debating on if fortune cookies actually worked. a few feet away layla and madi were showing each other what they got at the sanrio store.

matt and melina were walking ahead of everyone sharing a nutella filled waffle that they got at an ice cream place. "i kind of want another one." matt says while taking the last bite. melina nods in agreement while holding onto the strings of her small backpack that she loved to bring when going out. "yeah it was pretty good." she laughs staring down towards the ground at her shoes. she feels matt take her hand in his as they continue walking on the sidewalk that was semi dark aside from the street lights shining down.

the walk ends for a moment when the rest of the group decided to go into a shop, leaving matt and melina to wait for them outside.

matt was wearing his black ransom shirt with a red devil on it, paired with light blue jeans, keys on a hook, and white air forces. he was leaned against the wall with melina, who was stood next to him with her hands in her hoodie pockets. she had on her travel sized black backpack, hair in a small half up half down ponytail with her usual bangs at the front, dark blue jeans, white converse shoes, and a white shirt topped with a fluffy brown hoodie that she took from matt's closet before they left home.

"if i told you that i have an impulsive idea about getting tattoos right now would you get one done too?" matt suggests, breaking the silence while glancing towards the tattoo shop from across the street. melina looks up at him confused, "what?" she laughs not knowing if he was serious or not.

matt stares back at her with a glint of excitement in his eyes, "come on, wouldn't it be fun?" he asks bumping his shoulder with hers as she glances up at him, looking over his face for a sign that showed he was joking. he wasn't.