❄️My Guardian Angel❄️

Creativity:15/15

I appreciate the software. Let me tell you why this is a fan fiction story. Now, I do not hate the Fanfiction. People. You can write your own stories. I will never hate on you, but make it realistic. This story felt more like a story than a fan fiction. It was so realistic and beautifully written that you forgot it was a fan fiction BTS start. So involved story and so into the story. And that's because it did not feel like it was an over-exaggeration or obsession over somebody famous or some people famous. The way that the author did the story was very creative and very beautiful, and I appreciated it, and I loved it.

Originality: 10/15

I will say there are parts that are not original because it's really hard to make an original story based on fan fiction. That is a very hard thing to do, but for the most part, it was definitely unique and had its own originality. There are some parts that I have read in other stories or similar stories, but for the most part, it was definitely a unique original story, and I enjoyed it.

Storytelling:15 /15

When it comes to the storytelling, I feel like the story You—seeing it through her eyes more than you were seeing it through anybody else's eyes. And once again, that's not a bad thing. That was very interesting because you could feel all the emotions she was going through and all the struggles she was trying to overcome. And it was beautiful.

Character: 15/15

I felt like there was only one really broken character, and that's OK. There is nothing wrong with having just a broken character because, at the end of the day, that broken character you will. Fix in a way so that way they're better than they were in the beginning. And I feel like with this story, that character, it's a slow progress, but it's going to be such a rewarding—progress when it's done.

Story Flows:15 /15

The story has nothing wrong regarding grammar, sentence structure, or sentence flow. Everything worked out perfectly and sounded correct.

Cover Design:15/15

The design represented the story well, and it was very beautiful regarding the cover design.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

I'll be the first to admit I'm not big on fanfiction stories, even though I'm not A big fan of fan fiction. Stories. There will always be times when I will tell you the truth when it comes to reviewing fan fiction, even though I'm not a bad fan of them. I will never be hateful towards fanfiction, even though it is not something. I enjoy reading a lot. I will always stay true to who I am and be honest about how I feel about it, regardless of whether I like the genre or not. That being said, I want you to know that this was probably one of the fan fiction that I would probably continue to read because it did not feel like a fan fiction. To me, it felt like an actual story that I was reading, and it really had a good plot, and it had a very good storyline and a story base. It did not feel like you were obsessing over a famous group person or character. For me, it felt like you were generally trying to come up with a good story. And I'm hard to please when it comes to fan fiction, but you succeeded. You wrote. a story that was so beautiful, so unique, and so realistic that it. It made me really enjoy the story because, at the end of the day, it wasn't a crazy girl in the story obsessing about somebody, or it wasn't just out of the park. Crazy. You made the story realistic, and it was about a family and the struggles that the girl was going through and her life. as it is now. I appreciate that because you made it as it should have been a story at the end of the day. It doesn't matter if it is about a famous person, famous people, or even a fictional character. She generally did it remarkably, and that takes a lot for me to say because, once again, I read a lot of fan fiction, and most of them are. They are Non-realistic and do not make me feel like I am reading a story I can appreciate. So It's very hard for me to review. And let people or the writer know that to me, this is more of a fangirl thing or a fan thing than a story that is not. the case with this, you wrote a story, and you told a story, and the way that you did it was phenomenal. So thank you for that, And I'm honored that you let me read a story that was so beautiful and sad at the same time. I hope you find your community and that your story flies so high and gets all the love and support it deserves.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:95

Summary of the book:

"Don't cry, Isabella..."A teenage girl with a dark past suddenly meets her life-long guardian angel, Jimin, at a crucial point in her health. As she navigates through the angst of being a high school student in South Korea, facing social challenges triggering her personal growth, she soon realizes that her guardian angel was only the beginning of the 'Angel Story' that she would tell her two daughters a decade later. But not everything she knew about high school was always as it seems.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷