Chapter 15

I then pulled him closer to me, enough to hear his heartbeat rising. I know he has this effect when it comes to me. I had seen how he would gaze at me thinking I can't see him. He likes me and I know that, from his behaviors towards me before and during the marriage I could tell. After all, feelings don't disappear in one night!

"W...what do you think you're doing" I liked at how he was blushing so hard that his red cheeks were visible. Why can't he be like this all the time? Why does he have to be difficult?

"Y...you're red Allen?" I raised my eyebrows. After a while he still didn't loosen his grip on me.

"So you really won't let go huh?"

"You think this will make me? If so, you're wrong Darling" he gave an evil laugh

The word 'darling'. He used it purposely to mock me. I won't let him go off with that.

"Then watch me!" before he could even say anything next, I slammed my lips on his.

*Allen's POV*

I was amused at what she did. i knew what she would do, i just needed to add some words to provoke her. only if i knew she'd fall for me when i'm like this, i would've done it earlier. Her lips were sweet, soft and addicting that I had to continue. Soon it grew into passion and my hands reached around her waist line automatically. The kiss got harder and harder as it continued. I continued to stand there, not expecting her to push it further, but also not really wanting her to stop. I allowed her to continue, my body reacting to her's. My hand was on her hip, and I pulled her closer, our bodies pressed together, her lips on mine. I was shocked, but I couldn't pull himself away. I felt more and more heated, my body reacting to her touch, something that I just couldn't control.

Just as it was about to go somewhere else, she forcefully broke the kiss, biting off my lips.

"I told you, I would" she smirked

I took a few seconds to collect myself, still panting slightly from the kiss. My eyes were still closed, not wanting to see her for a few seconds. "I.. You.." I didn't know what to say. Finally, she did it. i was happy and angry at the same time since she would now go on a date with some random guy.

I opened my eyes, immediately looking to her, trying to hide my lingering anger. I was trying to convince myself that I was still mad at her, but I was failing as my anger was calming down. She had me all mixed up.

I then saw a smirk on her face.

I narrowed my eyes at her, not knowing how to feel in this moment. Part of me was still angry, part of me was still happy, and wanting more. "Stop smirking at me!"

"Considering that you lost why shouldn't I?"

That comment made me roll my eyes, I wasn't about to admit to her that she had won this little game and i didn't care since i had won her already. she loves me and it's all i wanted. She really had taken control over the situation. "I didn't lose anything!"

"Now, you better be doing what you promised"

"And why should I? You're not allowed to do anything unless I say so." I had a look on my face that could kill, my arrogance and confidence had returned. Even though i knew what she was doing, tryna make me jealous but the thought of her being with a random guy, flirting and laughing does not sit right with me at all.

"you promised me, you can't just back off like that" her eyebrows getting together

"Fine, I'll hold up my end of the deal." I scowled at her, annoyed at the fact that I had to agree to her ridiculous demands. "You can go out when you please. Just remember, I'm still your husband and you have to listen to what I say." I groaned