World !

" Sometimes everyone may think they know you ! The truth is that no one knows you only you know who you're the world may think they can control your destiny the biggest error because only you have the power to change your destiny

" Sometimes everyone may think they know you ! The truth is that no one knows you only you know who you're the world may think they can control your destiny the biggest error because only you have the power to change your destiny. No one knows what you're going through the irony of life, This is the ultimate truth of life".....
These are the last line of the book Zane Nforsi Ndifor Fassie wrote in his book titled " The Call Of Melanin " who won the greatest black negritude glorification writing prize, somethings shocking the population of Menzui, it's the first time a black writer wins this price in Menzui.
But where is the writer to be glorified ?he is now with the ones who came before him (ancestors). Zane Nforsi Ndifor Fassie died one week before the greatest victory of a black writer in the state of Menzui.

Zane resisted as much as he could but could not stay with us living us too early, at the age of 23 years Zane Nforsi Ndifor Fassie a beautiful soul left the world he fined too insane for him. The young handsome black man with a contagious love for negritude and everything about melanin is no more now.

Zane recorded a voice note in a tape recorder... in which he methodically tell us the story of his life... and the way he wants us to remember him.

Let's listen to the historical record....