| 37 |

༊˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

I couldn't hear anything. My brain was numb to think of anything else except for the pair of lips that were kissing me. Taehyung's one hand stayed on my waist and the other was in my hair, his lips sucking, nibbling and invading my space.

The rain poured down on us , our clothes stuck to our bodies like a second skin. The kiss was soft, sensual but it was messy and sloppy too. Messy with all the raindrops which we would eventually lick off. My arms were wrapped around his neck and yet I was pulling him closer than he already was.

The weather was so cold but I felt like my skin was on fire. The eruption sparked within the pit of my stomach and then gradually ended up pooling down my toes, causing me to feel weak in my knees. I could feel my heart beating louder against my chest, vibrating all throughout my body and I'm afraid that the poor thing will give out.

He nibbled on my lower lip, making me gasp out. We kissed like we never kissed before or like this moment would never return. It was desperate. My hand moved from his neck to his chest and I clutched on his blazer tightly, fisting the material under my grip. I tugged at him so he would pull away because my lungs were in desperate need of oxygen.

And he was sucking the oxygen out of me.

Taehyung noticed me shaking. He let out a groan before he all but wrenched his mouth from me. I gasped out, shutting my eyes while he joined our foreheads. I was afraid to look at him for some reason. However, I felt his fingers brushing the wet strands of my hair from my face which were stuck to my face.

I shuddered, feeling the cold taking over me. I felt his finger sliding under my chin as he slightly pulled it up. "Will you at least open your eyes?" Taehyung questioned. The sound of raindrops falling over the streets seemed like background music, a faraway voice and it sounded faint compared to the roaring of our hearts or the thunder clattering silence that hung above us.

The silence stretched out with us looking into each other's eyes. Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but a sneeze left my mouth as I let out a shudder. "There. This is why standing under the rain is never a good idea." The tyrant muttered,giving me a disappointed look. My mouth slightly parted at his words. "It's because you.." My words trailed off as a smirk ghosted on his lips.

It's because you lulled me in a toe curling kiss, you asshole.

I shivered, feeling the wind breeze touching my bare skin. Taehyung shook his head as he pulled off his blazer, shook the water away and then placed it over my shoulder. "We should get going." And then he dragged me towards our car. As we sat inside the vehicle, I took a last glance around the city.