05

In the morning tae was doing his morning routine fastly because he was already late. he went out of the bathroom.

Tae: You fucking lazy ass don't you know you are already late. he scolds himself while combing his hair.

After he is ready, he grabs his apron, stethoscope and car key he doesn't even eat his breakfast he is seated in the car and starts driving to the hospital.

After a few minutes reached the hospital he was about to open his cabin but the phone rang and he smiled and lifted the call.

Tae: Hello jinne hyung good morning.

Jin: Good morning bear i already sent your breakfast to your cabin. he said and smiled at his words and care.

Tae: You are the best.

Jin: ok ok. he laughed
I sent your breakfast with Tony.

Tae: Hyung why you send him, you know that flirting guy always disturb me with his useless words. He said his annoying tone but he heard laughter.

Jin Sorry bear i really wanted to send with any nurse but they couldn't arrive sorry tae I don't have any option. he said.

Tae: it's okay hyung-he is about to say further but he heard a konck and he knows who it was.

Tae: Ok hyung the shit come I will come to your cabin later. he hung the call and said come in and he saw the door open revealing Tony.

The annoying ass for Taehyung is a co-worker but his junior always tries to flirt with Taehyung.

Tony: Good morning beautiful sun-bae.

Tae: Umm morning. where is my box. he asked and Tony gave his a box and started talking not really talking but more like flirting with Taehyung, who got annoyed with his words.

Tae: Now get out of my cabin I really don't have patience with your flirty words. Leave before I do something worse and if I see you again near me or my cabin I will rip you apart did you understand. He said coldly shiver running over his spine

Tony: Y-yes s-sun-bae. He said and ran from the cabin.

He shakes his head while opening the box and starts eating but disturbed by Jimin call he lifted.

Jim: Hello tae.

Tae: Yes chim.

Jim: we have to go rounds did you forget. Tae gasped and he really forgot about it .

Tae: Oh shit jimin i really forgot about it that fucking Tony guy annoyed me in the morning I really pissed off by it you know i really got annoyed today. he said

Jim: Aishhh that guy. I think he will never come to you  again from now onwards. he laugh

Ok tae eat your breakfast and come to my cabin we will go to rounds.

Tae. Ok chim just 5 minutes. he hung the call and completed his breakfast fast and he ran to Jimin's cabin.

Jim: come on let's go, jinne already checking them.

Tae: he is really fast at everything. he smiled and left the children's ward to check them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP~~~~~•

They completed their work and jin said to wait for Namjoon. So they waited but soon Namjoon car stopped in front of them and he stepped out from the car but not only Namjoon but Yoongi also.

Nam: Hello guys, we are staying at our mansion because we are going early in the morning. And tae bear goes to the house and picks your luggage and comes quickly to dinner together with what you say. Tae smile widely

Tae: Yes! You are the best family i love you guys ok bye I will come in 30 to 40 mins wait for me. he said.

They all: we love you too. They waved at the leaving figure and smiled.

Yoongi: He is really our happiness don't he. He said with his gummy smile.

Nam: He is. He smiled widely and they nodded their heads because yes tae is definitely their happiness. And they left for the mansion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They sat in their chairs and waited for taehyung. Soon they heard footsteps.

Tae: Hello my lovely people. He shouted

They: Hello bear. They shouted back with a smile.

Tae: I will keep this luggage in my room and come in 2 mins. he said and they nodded. he left.

And Yes in their house they had their rooms because they visited mostly and they are the only family they had.

After a few minutes he came towards them and seated.

Tae: thank you guys let's eat.  They started eating their dinner.

Nam: Ok guys be ready at 6:00am. Don't be late ok because if we go in the morning we can rest a bit and go to the lake ok. They smiled and nodded their heads.

[NOTE: The lake is not in the forest but it is near the resort.  The lake was middle in the forest and resort]
They finished their dinner and left for their rooms.

Tae throws himself in bed and he is really excited because he loves nature and pretty things. he sleeps while in his thoughts.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hello guys👋🏻🤗
Do you like today's chapter if you do please share your thoughts and tell me how it is. And please follow and support me guys. Do vote and comments after reading the chapters.
                    ~Author (⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ💜