07

Namjoon and yoongi turn back to see taehyung but they don't find him.

Nam: TAE.!! he shouted

Jin and jimin also observe that taehyung is not with them

Jim: Hyungs what's wrong.

Yonngi: Baby, bear is not with us where he went alone in this place.

Jim: You all know he love nature so let he explore the place yooni don't worry.

Both brothers nodded but were not satisfied with the answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Taehyung~~~•

He looked around but eyes winded in shock to see in front of him he gasped but he smiled widely.

Tae: My god you look so pretty come near baby. He said to a rabbit, who was looking scary but to taehyung it was too pretty and beautiful.

That rabbit was shocked to see what with his  behaviour, why he was not scared of it.

And the rabbit slowly came forward a bit from the place and sit on the ground, but tae can see that rabbit was dirty by dust.

Tae: Aww my fluffy bun you know i wanted you to take with me will you come to my house, we will live together bun. He asked.

That rabbit was really surprised by his words.

Tae: Don't worry bun i know you must think that I am a meanie girl, but I am a very good boy and don't let anybody harm you not even me,  iam living alone at my house would you like to give me company bun. he said

His sweet words was melting the rabbit heart, the rabbit slowly came forward him and looking.

Tae: Come on let's go, i really wanted to hide you from this place. Because it's looking so creepy.
he said and held the rabbit by his scarf and he held and cover, because he don't wanted to see anyone.

He can understand that the rabbit was little scared, And the rabbit was a little big from normal onces just a bit.  he walked to the same lake where his family was waiting for taehyung with a worried face.

Tae: Hello my lovely people let's go to the resort.

They are all looking at tae and his hands that she was holding something, but that was totally covered.

Jin: What is in your hands bear. he asked.

Tae: You will see but I really wanted to go resort. He said they nodded but don't ask anything

They reached the resort in 10 minutes, Taehyung ran to his room and lock it. The family look at the direction he went.

Yoongi: Something was going on.

Nam: Yes!! iam feeling the same, what is in bear hands why he was hiding it.

Jin: Joonie he said already that he will show us soon, just wait for it and you know he can't keep a secret from us. They nods

Jim: Yes he will show us, i think he saw something special or cute because we all know how he loves pretty things.

They nodded and left for their rooms but they are really curious to see what actually taehyung brought with him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hi there 👋🏻🤗 Sorry for the late buns, That's why iam posting double chapter's, share your thoughts and tell me how it is.❣️ Follow me and support me guys I hope you like today's chapter's. Do vote and comments after reading the chapters❤️
~Author🐥