Prologue: Shatter No More

Vale Dahlia Hospital, 23:57, 12 October 65 A.G.W.

Doctor: "Just a little more push, Miss Rose. She is already half way."

With a weak nod, Summer Rose grits her teeth while holding her husband's hand, Taiyang, thats begin to red from the pressure. Sometimes, bone cracks also can be heard sometimes while he just forced a smile painfully.

Taiyang: "I-its okay dear. You can do it."

And finally with one very loud scream, a little baby girl is being born to the world. Her first cry echoed in the white room.

A nurse looks at the clock on the wall and filling the paper.

Nurse: "Name: Ruby Rose. Date and Time of Birth: 00:00 o'clock in 13 October 65 A.G.W."

*********************************************************

Outside the room, leaning on the end of the hallway of the hospital, a man with dark spiky hair and red eyes is waiting anxiously while looking the door at the other side of the hall. He wears a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants and black dress shoes.

Ozpin: "Congratulations, Qrow."

From the other side of the hall, his right side, a middle-aged man with silver hair and shaded glass spectacles approaches him while handing him a cup of hot cocoa, while on his other hand is another mug of hot cocoa, yet this one is sweet. He wears an unzipped black suit over a dark green, buttoned vest and green shirt. He also wears black trouser shoes and long, dark-green pants.

Qrow: "Thanks Oz."

With a smile, he takes the paper cup, but not drinking it immediately. Instead, he just staring the floating steam while shaking the cup slowly as an excuse. Ozpin sees his partner behaviour and realizes his dilemma. He holds on his left shoulder while giving him a small smile.

Ozpin: "Take a break, you're already standing here for two hours."

Qrow: "... I wont even ask how you know that."

Ozpin doesn't reply to that and just taking a sip his from his cup. Qrow just deadpanned at him.

Qrow: *Sigh*. "Yeah, perhaps later. I have a feeling its already near the time."

Ozpin nods his understandment of Qrow's nervousness. No matter whether they are normal people, huntress, or even silver-eyed warrior, the moment of childbirth would always be their weakest and most vulnerable moment.

Ozpin: "Well, there is still time before Glynda called me back to the papers again. *Sigh*. Only if we can tell people our suffering."

Qrow: *Chuckle* "That's what we are signed for."

Ozpin: "Right Then how about I take over from here? You grab something in cafeteria to drink and eat. It seems coffee isn't your taste."

Qrow: *Chuckle* "Damn right. But, yeah, thats a good idea. Just inform me quickly okay if my niece is already born."

But before Qrow walks to the cafeteria at the other part of the garden outside the delivery room hallway, he stops after hearing something.

"Let the horde assemble, Clamour at the strike of 12"

"The earth will tremble when the Underworld show themselves"

"Graves can't contain The party we're about to bring"

"This world is our domain, So let them hear us sing" [1]

A feminine voice is suddenly heard from the other intersection of the hall, singing a melodious song.