𝟶𝟻| 𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚗𝚘.

Oh fuck

Oh fuck.

I stared at the dark circles under my eyes, and my exhausted face.

The dark circles are contrasting my pale complexion, making me look like a panda.

I didn't get enough sleep last night, because first, I studied 'till two in the morning, and second, I couldn't sleep because of you-know-who.

I completely relied on my muscle memory as I got dressed up in my uniform, ate breakfast, stepped outside and started walking to school which isn't far but a ten minute walk from my home.

I walked upto Jittery Joe's, a famous café in our locality, contemplating whether I should drink coffee or not. Maybe the caffeine will drive away my sleepiness.

Nah, I'm not a big fan of coffee. There's no way I'll drink a cup full of bitterness, no matter how tired I am.

I shook my head and walked past it, yawning until I felt tears in my eyes.

As expected, today's gonna be a long day.

I made my way towards my locker, The hallway is loud as everybody is screaming and yelling like a bunch of zoo animals.

It's my daily routine, but I'm feeling triggered today and in the mood to break some pretty faces.

"Jenna!!" Addy greeted enthusiastically as she appeared beside me, She looked at my weary face and frowned in concern.

"You gotta stop doing that." I grunted while yawning again, wiping a tear from my eye.

"Jen, you look terrible." She remarked as she moved closer and stood on her tiptoes to apply some makeup from the tiny pouch she always carries around with her.

I held in my laughter, noticing how she was struggling so I bent my knees to make it easier for her.

Well, I definitely stand on the taller side.

"There, You look better." She dabbed a finishing touch under my eyes and smiled proudly, to which I grinned back.

"Thanks, Addy." I still felt exhausted, but at least I didn't look like the Walking Dead.

"No probs. Wait- let me fix your hair as well." Addy took out a hair brush from her bag and brushed my hair gently, which probably looked like a bird's nest.

"And, there you go." Addy confirmed before she shoved her hair brush back into its place.

"By the way, Addy," I started, remembering that she gave my number to you-know-who,"Why the hell did you give my number to Walker?" I asked as Addy was scratching her head nervously after zipping up her bag.

"Well, he asked me with that gorgeous smile of his, and he said it was for the project. How could I refuse?" Addy grinned at me sheepishly, trying to do damage control as I was giving her my death glare.