How it works & Assignment guidelines

♦Assignments will be provided bi-weekly, with each assignment having a duration of up to 10 days. It is mandatory to submit your assignment by 11:59 pm IST on the 10th day.

♦In every task assigned to you, you will be teamed up with a partner. Your responsibility is to thoroughly read two chapters from your partner's book and provide insightful comments on their content. A chapter that falls short of 1000 words may not be considered a full chapter.

♦Make sure to provide valuable feedback on your partner's work by leaving three inline comments and one overall comment on each chapter you read. Your comments will greatly contribute to their growth as a writer and help them improve their writing skills. By sharing your thoughts and suggestions, you can offer valuable insights and perspectives that will enhance the quality of their work.
Remember, your feedback is crucial in fostering a supportive and collaborative writing community. So, take the time to leave thoughtful comments that will inspire and motivate your partner to continue their writing journey.

Make sure to include #mbco in your comment so that we can easily locate it. It is crucial to note that your contribution will only be taken into account if you include #mbco.

♦ Kindly remember to provide us with an inline comment regarding your assignment completion, in front of your name such as "@mysticbookclub I have finished reading 'book name' by @writer."

♦ Please ensure your commitment by reading just 2 chapters from your partner's book. Our aim is to avoid any potential losses, hence we ask that you enroll in this endeavor with full dedication. We want to emphasize that failing to complete your assigned task by the given deadline will result in one strike against you.

Accumulating 3 strikes would unfortunately lead to your removal from the club. Therefore, we kindly request that you diligently complete your assignment within the specified timeframe.

In order to maintain your membership in the club, it is crucial that you successfully finish your first assignment as a genuine member. Failure to do so will lead to your removal from the club.

♦If for any reason you are unable to complete the assignment within the given timeframe, please inform us at least 4-5 days in advance so that we can provide you with some additional time.
Password : What color do you like the most?

♦We kindly request you to provide positive and constructive feedback related solely to the chapter. Your comments should be encouraging and aimed at motivating the writer. If you feel there are areas for improvement, please express them politely. Your honest review is greatly appreciated.

♦Please inform us if you desire to be matched permanently with your partner, and we will ensure that you remain paired together for as long as you wish.

♦Finally, have a blast and have fun throughout the entire experience. This club was made to not overwhelm you with tons of work, but to help you relax and have a great time here.

New recruits will be required to complete a trial task prior to attaining official membership status.

♦ New recruits will be required to complete a trial task prior to attaining official membership status

Benefits of joining our book club

1) Join our book club for a chance to connect with fellow book lovers and gain more followers!
2) Receive valuable feedback from your book club partner to help you enhance your writing skills.
3) Increase the visibility of your book with more reads and comments from our supportive community.
4) Gain new followers as readers discover and appreciate your work through our book club.
5) Explore a variety of captivating books and expand your reading horizons.
6) Benefit from constructive criticism from your book club partner to identify strengths and areas for improvement in your writing.

And of course we'll follow you back! ✨💫