Comment structure

To guarantee that your comments are truly beneficial to your partner, it is crucial to adhere to a well-structured comment format. By following this example, you can ensure that your comments are not merely completed for the sake of the assignment. Kindly make use of this structure to provide helpful feedback.

For inline comments:

⚡The inline comment ought to be concise, conveying your enthusiasm, sentiment, and responses.
⚡If the chapter has 1K+ words, then You need to include 3 inline comments for each chapter.

Examples:

◐‌ Great beginning! I thoroughly enjoyed your first chapter.

◐‌ You truly captured the essence of this line with your exceptional imagery and vibrant description.

◐‌ I quite like the story, but I think adding some dialogue would make it even better.

◐‌ Oh no! I think Sarah found it the key.

◐‌ The colorful depiction is sending shivers down my spine!

For overall comment:

⚡ It's important to craft an overall comment that highlights the positive aspects of the chapter, identifies areas for improvement, and provides an overall impression.
⚡Such a comment can greatly assist the writer in gaining a better understanding of the reader's perspective.
⚡You must write 3-4 line one overall comment on each chapter.
⚡Do not forget to mention#mbco to summit your assignment.

Example:
That chapter was absolutely captivating! I was hooked from start to finish, thanks to the suspense you created. The writing style was both straightforward and elegant.
Although, I couldn't help but imagine how much more immersive it would have been with some captivating images sprinkled throughout the chapter.
Finally, I recommend tweaking the final scene to leave readers hanging on the edge of their seats. Well done!
#mbco