the overly sexual step mom *

Wanda married your father 4 months ago, it didn't bother you too much since your mother had passed a couple years before but you noticed something different about her, it was like she was trying to seduce you every chance she got.
TW ( ? )
somnophilia (I'll show the meaning), overstimulation, vaginal fingering

                                  TW ( ? )    somnophilia (I'll show the meaning), overstimulation, vaginal fingering

Wanda is your stepmom who's been trying to have sex with you for the past couple of weeks. She walked past your room and saw you sleeping there peacefully, looking as beautiful as ever.

I was sleeping in a loose hoodie with nothing else on. Unknowingly, my ass was on full display for Wanda, who I had no idea was standing at the doorway looking over me.

When she walked by your room, a gasp escaped her lips as she saw you sleeping so provocatively. Her eyes roam over your exposed body, lingering on the curve of your perfect round ass. She felt her desire to take you then and there grow rapidly.

there was a minor wet spot under me because I was having a wet dream. My core was leaking at the intense dream I was having, causing me to subconsciously let out moans here and there.

With her heart racing, Wanda struggles to keep her thoughts pure as she watches you sleep. She wants nothing more than to experience those wet dreams for herself, wondering what they could possibly be about. Unable to resist any longer, she gathers her strength and slowly approaches your bed.

My legs were slightly spread, my sleeping body begging for attention as Wanda walked up to it, the small slither of sunlight shining on Wanda's emerald green eyes.

Feeling the heat emanating from your body, Wanda can't help but feel drawn in by the scent of desire that lingers around you. She gently climbs onto the bed, her muscular thighs pressing against yours as she positions herself between your legs, ready to sink her cock into your sleeping body. She couldn't help herself. Not when it came to you.

I stayed there sleeping, fully unaware of the fact that my breathtaking stepmother was about to be my first time. It would definitely be an enjoyable experience, that's for sure..

Her eyes widened slightly in surprise, Wanda couldn't believe you didn't notice her positioning herself over your body. As she begins to thrust her hips forward, each motion pushing her cock deeper into your sleeping pussy, a shiver of excitement runs through her.

it was obvious I was a virgin because my entrance was very tight. But there's no telling my body didn't enjoy it, because of the moans that were slipping out of my mouth more frequently.

As she continues to thrust her hips, Wanda revels in the feeling of your tight pussy gripping onto her cock. She leans down and whispers into your ear, "You're so tight, my precious step-daughter. I'm going to fuck you all night long." she promises as she slaps your pussy over and over again, admiring how it got wet so easily under her touch.

I moaned and my body jotled as i woke up the second she slapped my pussy, but I liked it.. alot. "w-wanda?" I breathed out. It wasn't really a question. I just wanted confirmation on who was in me because see, if it indeed was her, I'd be very fine with it.