Midnight

Hi!

I'm Lemon! My tag is @Duchessofswitzerland.

Here's what this book is for:

All beginning authors (totally including me :) I will read your book, that you have requested me to read. And then I will give it a review.

These are my honest opinions okay. Don't be offended or backlash at me. (By the way, I would prefer not to read about sex, so if your book has that in the first 3 parts don't ask me to read it. Cause even if I do accidentally read one of the books you suggest and it has that in it I'm not giving it a review)

But how do you get me to read it:

You comment.

Username:
Book Title:
Suggested age range:
Genre:
Finished or Ongoing
Mature:
Parts:

For Example:

Username: @Duchessofswitzerland
Book Title: What a Princess needs to be
Suggested age range: 12 -16
Genre: General Fiction
Ongoing
Not Mature
3 parts

(Note: this is actually one of my books! Please read!)

Rules:

To get me to read one of your books and review please vote on two parts of one of my books and comment on both of those parts.
Just tap on my username tag I used up there.

You can only submit up to 2 books! I won't read them at the same time.

Don't be mad on how your book gets rated. I am not purposefully trying to offend you guys!

(Also my sister TheLittleMermaid will help review these books as well! By the way she uses the same account as me, so a vote and comment on one of her books counts)

Thanks!
I can't wait to read your guys books!!

Love all of you guys!
-Lemon!🩷🩷🩷

(Also I have not finished my break from Wattpad, but it was actually more of a break from writing for a bit! I love reading so I will continue updating this book)