11-20

chapter 11

Li Can never expected that he would die in such an inconspicuous and experienced low-level game.

He simply died with hatred and never left his eyes open.

Because he couldn't figure it out. At the last second when he was still conscious, he looked down and saw that in the sketch that he was holding tightly as the last straw, the eyes of the plaster statue had been erased with an eraser. I wiped it very carefully, and it was completely blank, with nothing on it.

Empty, no eyes.

Finally, the senior sister's sharp nails pierced Li Can's heart.

Before he died, he kept thinking, why, what happened? I obviously checked the painting carefully before going out, and it was clear that there was no problem. What's going on?

——The

second team on the other side of the gallery heard a man's scream from the other side before they played the game for the second time.

Jing Xiaoxiao almost instantly identified the source of the scream: "It's that bastard Li Can."

Everyone had no time to play, and their expressions began to become solemn. At this moment, a message alert came from the mobile phone.

[Ding dong, progress reminder, player No. 3 Li Can is out, player No. 7 Xie Ge has a plot exploration rate of 45%, other players please hurry up, and I wish you all a happy game]

The hand holding the phone began to tremble, Jing Xiaoxiao was in disbelief Looking at others: "Brother Can? The lively Li Can was the first to be eliminated? How is this possible?"

"Perhaps nothing is impossible in the game world." Chu Shen, who was farthest away from her, said quietly. , and then quickly changed the topic, "Okay, don't worry about them, we have to hurry up and improve the progress of the game."

Others also agreed with his words and walked to the corner where they were standing. Only Su Yi looked deeply before turning around. glanced at him.

The man's profile is upright and handsome. Decorated by his hair and glasses, he is obviously innocent, vulnerable, and a little naive.

It's just that she shook her head in her mind and thought it would be better not to mess with this kind of person with two faces.

Lin Qiaoqiao thought the game they were talking about was the Four Corners Game, so she didn't think too much about it. Just as she stood up again and prepared to continue playing, she suddenly felt as if she was dazzled because her shadow under the moonlight turned into two.

"Wait, wait a minute," her voice trembled slightly, "something seems wrong."

The other three people immediately looked over, their eyes serious.

...

[I wipe, what happened just now, what happened when I went to the toilet, what did I miss]

[Li Can is a pig! ! ! ! All my points are gone, this piece of garbage! ]

[Gambler respects himself and reports again]

[I really didn't expect it, why was Li Can the first to die? Why, wasn't he well prepared? How could he make such a stupid mistake? ]

[Are you stupid? He checked the painting repeatedly before going out. It was indeed fine. Now there is a problem. It was changed again along the way. This means that the painting was tampered with last night. Do you understand? 】

【I saw a detail. I don't know if you noticed it. Last night, the little cripple changed the students' pens before entering the studio. He had seen the students in class and knew who could draw the fastest. If he changed that It's terrifying to think about replacing a person's paintbrush with paint that can volatilize in the air...]

[The people upstairs must be imagining wildly, the little cripple is innocent and pitiful, and his mother loves him]

[Follow it, pay attention, the little cripple It's very cute]

[Take my Chuchu away, please don't make any malicious assumptions about him]

The clown's eyes stared deeply at the face on the screen, which was flawless and was born with two faces. It's so exciting that it makes people drool. It's such a very interesting opponent. I can't wait to see it.

...

Back in the exhibition hall, all three people's eyes fell on Lin Qiaoqiao. She finally felt something was wrong and her body began to stiffen.

Lin Qiaoqiao: "Yiyi, is something really wrong with me? I seemed to see my shadow move just now."

"Where did the shadow come from? We can't see our own shadow." Jing A little impatient voice came over, making her even more frightened and almost crying.

"Okay, Qiaoqiao, it's okay, come to me and come here slowly." Su Yi, always gentle and approachable, stretched out her hands, as if opening her heart to Lin Qiaoqiao.

Her heart calmed down instantly, and she approached Su Yi's side with confidence.

The moment she took her step, Chu Shen, who had sneaked to the side, suddenly broke the glass with Lin Qiaoqiao in his arms and jumped down from the building.

This scene happened so suddenly that Jing Xiaoxiao was dumbfounded: "What's going on here? Is Lin Qiaoqiao a ghost? But why did Chu Shen die with her?"

"No, she's fine. , I am the one with the problem." Su Yi stood motionless, but showed a ferocious smile to Jing Xiaoxiao.

In the dark room, the long-haired woman had cold eyes and a ruthless smile on her lips, as if she was a succubus who could kill anyone at any time.

Jing Xiaoxiao screamed and ran away, not daring to look back.

After she left the room, Su Yi returned to normal and was relieved, finally getting everyone away. In fact, this was also part of her and Chu Shen's plan. In order not to reveal the secret, they did not dare to tell others in advance. During the previous communication, they hid in the library and used simple Morse code to briefly communicate. They did not expect that the two parties were so knowledgeable. tacit agreement.

Their plan was to use the appearance of Hana-senpai as an opportunity. Since Four Corner Games only needs to summon Hana-senpai to complete the task, there is no need to involve too many people. As long as the senior sister shows up, she can directly trigger the side mission without attracting the attention of others.

The moment she turned on the lights in the exhibition hall, a huge oil painting faced her.

The name of the oil painting is "Love Letter". The painting originally showed a little girl holding flowers in her hands. It was originally stored in a hotel abroad. Rumor has it that many people who see this painting will experience varying degrees of dizziness. There was also a mother who once brought her daughter to dinner and found that her daughter fell down the steps of the stairs after viewing this painting. Anyone who saves this painting will suffer varying degrees of misfortune. I don't know how this painting ended up in New Taipei High School.

At this time, another person seemed to walk out of the black background. Different from the quiet and gentle little girl, this was a high school female student in school uniform. She should have looked pure and sweet, but now her face was covered with scars and chapped faces. , reddish-brown clay color, blue-white eyeballs staring straight at Su Yi.

After watching for a long time, the latter still reacted calmly.

Senior Sister Hua asked strangely: "Why don't you run?"

If you don't show fear, then I will be embarrassed.

The girl shook her head calmly at her: "I thought I would be scared, but I didn't expect that I was not scared at all when I saw you. Because senior sister, you are more gentle and beautiful than I thought, and you don't look like The rumored character is bad, and he obviously doesn't have any mental problems."

Senior Sister Hua's expression paused for a moment, as if she was a little embarrassed.

She stretched out her hand to avoid hitting the smiling person, not to mention that the other person put a high hat on her when he came up. She pursed her lips and said: "Okay, no more sweet talk, you know something, you don't know anything, don't be so self-righteous here."

Senior Sister Hua in the painting suddenly became more ferocious, her fangs and sharp teeth stretched out, and she grabbed Su Yi tightly. Her hands left red and purple pinch marks on her fair neck, as if she was trying to kill her. Like snapping her neck.

Yes, a curse is a curse, how can it be understood using human thinking and logic.

When you encounter a ghost late at night, no matter how hard you try or what you say, it will always follow its instinct and kill you.

"Why does senior sister have to be against us? In fact, we are...not completely antagonistic." Although it was difficult to speak, the woman's face was still flushed, and she tried her best to say such a sentence, "After all, senior sister is not in a completely antagonistic relationship." I've already harvested a person's head, and isn't the Serpentine Gallery a prison for you?"

"Shut up, you know what the hell, don't try to persuade me with sweet words!" Senior Sister Hua yelled ferociously.

The hands were getting stronger and stronger, and suddenly a white balloon gradually floated up from the window and hovered next to the window.

"No, I know more than Senior Sister thinks." Su Yi used all her strength to take out the painting "Butterfly Under the Moon" from her arms, looking directly at Senior Sister Hua, "For example I know that Senior Sister was slandered back then, because Senior Sister likes the person in the painting. This is the most holy and beautiful thing in Senior Sister's heart, so you can't betray yourself for this."

"You, you. " How do you know?" After hearing this, her attitude finally relaxed a little, and her hands gradually let go to pick up the painting, which gave Su Yi time to breathe.

A circle of purple scars suddenly appeared on her neck, and her heart was heaving violently. Despite this, she still struggled to the window and pulled the white balloon.

This is also one of the agreed signals. If he can communicate peacefully with his senior sister, he will use the balloon to confirm safety. If they don't come to confirm, Chu Shen will use more drastic methods to force the senior sister to cooperate with them.

"Sister, are you curious how I know this? Of course the person in the painting told me." Standing by the bed, Su Yi tried to calm down her expression. It wasn't that she couldn't dodge when Hua Lanshan attacked just now, but she couldn't dodge.

The first key to negotiation is to grasp the key. Now, the bargaining chip is back in her hands.

"Did she tell you? Impossible, she doesn't remember all this herself." Senior Sister Hua held the painting tightly. The mottled wounds, rotten flesh, pus and blood on her face were healing little by little, and her face became beautiful again. She was clear and natural, and even a little beautiful. The tattered skirt on her body began to become brand new and clean. Her whole person was elegant and natural, and tears fell down her face.

And her eyes were following Su Yi's eyes, looking downstairs, her eyes seemed to have infinite affection.