⟣𝗖hapter 48

⟣•48•⟢
: QUARREL

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
After Xiào Mu clicked on the link, it brought him directly to the page of Leo’s personal account. With a glance, he saw the latest post by Leo that says: [If you want to pursue Xiào Mu, you will have to win over me first. See you in the virtual net battledome #1.]

No more than 10 minutes after Leo posted the post, the number of replies underneath has reached close to 8 digits. Xiào Mu glanced at the reply blankly. The vast majority of replies were: ‘so handsome’, ‘so domineering’, ‘I give my support’, ‘feeling uncomfortable, my male god has a sweetheart already’.

There were also skeptical replies like: ‘Has the military department set their eyes on the god-level guide? High-level guides don’t have a say in their marriage. So anyone with a bigger fist (stronger) can get a high-level guide? I began to doubt the freedom of guide’s marriage!’

The reply that questioned Leo’s post got scolded into a mess.

‘Don’t be too scheming. Major General Leo is so strong, who doesn’t like him?’

‘If you don’t have the skills and wanted to have a god-level guide, ask yourself – are you worthy?’

‘I think the owner of this reply must be a rubbish. Please don’t fantasize all day, and improve your strength instead! Otherwise, I am afraid that no guide will be willing to take a look at you.’

Xiào Mu closed his terminal. He was planning to go to Gu Miao’s house, but now he doesn’t have the mood, so he sent the biscuits directly by courier. Returning to his bedroom, Xiào Mu kept making medicine until his exhaustion struck. Although he could keep his spiritual power constantly at full value, but upon recovering from this much consumption, it caused him to feel mentally fatigued. The spiritual power that was consumed twice does not give Xiào Mu a strong feeling, but at the 3rd time, the exhausting feeling gradually became obvious.

At the moment, Xiào Mu has a spiritual power of 11,000 points. Recovering 3 times means he used more than 33,000 points in making the pills today. Even if it is a level 50 medicine, Xiào Mu can make more than 600 pills at a time. Moreover, every time he gets tired, he can recover after one hour of sleep. As long as the materials are sufficient, Xiào Mu can make a lot of medicine a day. Rubbing his forehead, Xiào Mu went to bed.

Xiào Mu was awakened by a notification by the bedside: [Major General Leo applied for permission to enter, do you agree? If there is no reply after 2 minutes, the permission will be granted.]

Xiào Mu recovered to his senses and answered without hesitation, “Reject.”

On the other side of the door, Leo has already waited for 3 minutes but there isn’t any response from the door. He couldn’t help but worry. According to the housekeeper’s report, Xiào Mu had been staying in the room for almost 4 hours. However, hearing the reply from inside the room, his expression instantly became ugly. Xiào Mu seemed to be fine, just that he didn’t respond as he was sleeping. Right now, Xiào Mu refused his request to enter the room!

Xiào Mu went to the bathroom to wash his face. Looking at the time, he saw that it is time for dinner. Xiào Mu didn’t want to see Leo at all right now, but he didn’t want to cause trouble. If he doesn’t go out, the marshal and steward will definitely ask why, or maybe they will think he is sick and call a doctor. He opened the door and saw Leo leaning against the wall next to the door.

Leo turned his head to look at Xiào Mu and took a glance from top to bottom, “Don’t sleep too long in the afternoon, it will affect your sleep at night.”