𝑳𝑨𝒀 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑺 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝑬 🎀 (FXF)

Song suggestion- if you think I'm pretty by artemas 𓆩•ᴥ•𓆪

Song suggestion- if you think I'm pretty by artemas 𓆩𓆪

—————————————————————————

"You need to get laid" my best friend yelled over the loud music of the club "what" I yelled back unable to hear what she was saying over the loud music and loud chatter of people "I said you need to get laid" she yelled in my ear my face immediately went red from hearing those words "i need a drink" I yelled grabbing my friends wrist pulling her along pushing through the crowd of people making my way over to the bar.

We sat down on the stools ordering our drinks "oh my gosh I'll be back" my friend smiled as she hopped of the stool "what" I asked confused raising a brow I saw her go up to a guy and immediately began to eat each others faces 'well then' I thought to myself as I turned to face the dancing people one in particular had my eye she was drop dead gorgeous.

Her hair long and silky looking her figure was perfect I must admit I felt a tad jealous of the girl I smirked to myself as I walked over to the dance floor she met me half way "I saw you staring" she yelled in my ear while smiling "oh I'm sorry" I began but she cut me off as he hands trailed to my waist pulling me in close to her body as our breasts pushed against each other.

I felt heat rush to my face as she danced seductively against me "if you think I'm pretty lay your hands on me" she teased as her hands trailed lower to my ass with a slight squeeze, my hand trailed up and down her body feeling every inch of her.

I pushed my knee in between her thighs her hips began to grind against my leg both of us feeling the arousal grow wetness formed in my panties as I could feel hers also.

I leaned in placing my lips against hers her soft strawberry tasting lips collided against mine I licked against her bottom lip seeking entrance she parted her lips allowing me in to explore her mouth her hands moved up to my breasts squeezing them making me moan against her lips I could feel her smirk.

Luckily for me the club was dark only lit by strobe lights and flickering of the disco ball I moved my hand lower to the top of her skirt my hand slipped in the waist band I stopped and looked at her for permission but she grabbed my hand and guided me in her pants I rubbed circles slowly against her throbbing clit her moans against my neck as I rubbed faster.

Her hips began to thrust slowly against my hand I slipped in two fingers pumping them in deep curling them to hit her spot she was a moaning mess again luckily it was loud in here.

I rubbed circles with my thumb while I pumped in her making her release all over my hand she threw her head back forwards as I pulled my hand out licking the juice from my fingers watching her bite her lip as I cleaned myself of her.

"Your turn" she said in a seductive voice her hands lifted my dress slightly as her hands found my wet clit rubbing and pumping her fingers in and out of me making me moan biting my lip trying to hold them in.

Just as I was close she pulled her fingers out and I looked at her as she lowered herself her face level with my pussy she pushed my panties aside licking up my slit making me grasp on her shoulders tightly her tongue entered my hole pumping and sucking, her fingers replaced her tongue pumping in me while she licked and sucked my clit lapping up all my juices as I released on her tongue.

She stood back up and wiped her chin "wanna continue this at mine" she smirked grabbing my wrist guiding me out the club.