𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑼𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 🎀 (MXFXF)

Song suggestion- love game by lady gaga 𓆩•ᴥ•𓆪

Song suggestion- love game by lady gaga 𓆩𓆪

Includes:
-toy usage
—————————————————————————

"Y/n" one of my friends called from behind the door "yes?" I called back looking at the door as it opened slightly revealing my friend "what's up" I asked raising a brow "oh me and f/n had an idea" she smiled as she walked into my room followed by f/n "oh what is it" I asked as I looked at them both sitting on the end of my bed.

"Well you know how you said you've been stressed lately with work" she said as her hands rubbed my back getting lower "yes?" I questioned feeling a bit nervous "how about we help you release that stress hm?" She asked smirking looking at me then my other friend.

"Oh" was all I could get out as she got up and locked the door behind us walking back over to us "what do you have in mind" I asked already knowing what they mean.

I sat up right in my bed as my female friend began to strip slowly leaving me wide eyed as my male friend came over to me lifting my dress over my head leaving me in my bra and pants I didn't refuse but I was shocked.

"We are going to give you a good time y/n" the male said in a raspy voice as he pushed me onto the bed slowly and gently his eyes full of lust as my other friend rummaged through my top draw my eyes widened once more knowing that's my toy draw.

"Ooh naughty girl are we y/n" she teased holding a few of my toys I blushed instantly as my male friends knee went in between my thighs rubbing my clit gently as he kissed my neck sucking a few spots leaving behind marks.

My girl friend walked over to me toys in hand as the guy above me got of me he went to the top of me as my girl friend came to my bottom half she pulled down my pants slowly throwing them aside into the pile of clothes as her hands caressed my thighs and clit my guy friend unclipped my bra pulling it from my chest

"You have beautiful breasts" he said as his hands played with my breast hardening my nipples from arousal he pinched the nipple with his hand leaning down his mouth met my nipple sucking and licking the nipple as the other one was pinched.

I gasped and threw my head back in pleasure as my girl friend inserted one of my dildos into me pushing and pulling slowly my hips thrusted up against the silicone my wetness evident.

"I think we should take it up a notch what do you think f/n" she asked as he looked at me then her "I think so" he smirked as he pulled out his hard dick from his boxers tossing them onto the floor "hope your ready" he smiled as his dick entered my mouth I licked and sucked at the tip using my hand to pump his length as I took him all the way while my girl friend was still pumping into me from below.

She then stopped and grabbed something else she pulled out the now wet silicone dildo from my hole she had grabbed a vibrator and held it against my clit the vibrations made me moan against his dick his hips now thrusting into my mouth hitting the back of my throat making me gag.

"Oh we're not done yet" she smirked as I had came on the vibrator soon enough he came in my mouth pulling out as I stuck my tongue out to show him his load "swallow doll" he demanded his finger under my chin so I do as I'm told I stick it back out to show him my now empty mouth "good girl" he praised.

We had all repositioned ourselves I was now on my stomach ass in the air as he was now behind me his dick was inserted into me without warning his pace was fast and rough not a care in the world while my girl friend had positioned herself above me her pussy in my face "don't be shy" she smiled.

I licked up her slit as I hooked my arms onto her thigh I moved on of my hands to her clit rubbing circles around her making her moan I inserted my tongue into her hole licking and sucking at her while rubbing her clit fast her hips bucked and grinded on my face my face pushing forward into her clit as I was being fucked from behind.

"I'm close" she moaned as she came onto my tongue she gasped and let my hair go she moved away and went to grab some more toys.

Soon enough he came inside me and pulled out she came back over to me with more toys it was a duo dildo she lubed up one end of the silicone dildo before pushing it inside me "I can't " I moaned gripping onto the sheets "you can take it darling" she smirked pushing until the base was at my pussy.

One end was in my ass the other in my front hole she thrusted it in and out of me adding a vibrator on top of my clit making em a moaning mess while my other friend came to my tits he wicked and licked on my nipples squeezing my breasts kissing my neck now and then soon enough I can multiple times before she pulled the dildo from me I gasped for air as I laid on the bed high on lust.

The other laid beside me "see told you we would help you release that stress" she smiled her finger  trailed along my exposed breasts around my nipple "so is this going to be a regular thing" I asked looking at both my friends "mhm" she smiled "I like that idea" my other friend smirked.