𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑬 🎀 (MXF)

Song suggestion- stalkers tango by autoheart 𓆩•ᴥ•𓆪

Song suggestion- stalkers tango by autoheart 𓆩𓆪

—————————————————————————

"Hey there y/n" a voice shouted making me spin around to see him the guy I've been trying to avoid, since I met him he's been acting strange he would glare at anyone who looked at me do anything to sit beside me even follow me.

"Oh hey" I said awkwardly as he placed a hand on my shoulder I looked at his hand then met his eyes which had this murderous look inside them mixed with something else.

"Hey " another voice said.

Turning my head I saw my close boy best friend he came over pulling me into a deep hug I hugged him back "I haven't seen you in ages" I smiled as he let me go I turn to face the other guy his face stone cold his eyes narrowed his eyebrows lowered face filled with hatred his eyes held a murderous look.

Both guys stared at each other my friend clearly uncomfortable "anyway I gotta go" I said leaving the two boys behind how awkward.

I made my way into a quiet and empty library perfect for me to study I found a table hidden towards the back perfect I thought to myself as I sat down but after I sat down I heard the library door open thinking nothing I continued my work 'dam homework' I muttered.

"There you are I couldn't find you" he said making me look up to meet his dark eyes staring back at me I looked at him up and down his hands bloodied and bruised a few drops of blood on his shirt making me freak out a bit.

I cleared my throat "what happened" I asked pointing to his knuckles "oh some guy decided to touch what was mine" he said with a slight smirk.

He towered above me adrenaline rushing through my body as I met his eyes damn he was hot I'll admit that his black hair flopping around messy.

I leaned up and grabbed his collar and kissed him as he roughly kissed me back his hands gripped my waist pulling me out the chair wrapping myself around him as his hands supported me by holding my ass.

His hands squeezed my ass as he walked and placed me on the table his hands moved up to my breasts massaging them slightly pinching my nipples through my shirt "no bra?" He questioned staring at my now hardened nipples that poked through my shirt.

"You've seen what my thumbs can do time to use my tongue on you" he said with a smirk as he pushed me down on the table spreading my legs open pulling of my thong in no time throwing it on the floor his hands pushed on my knees keeping them open.

"show me what you got"I almost moaned out  "let's get down to it so you can get down on me" he replied looking up at me from between my thighs making me blush at his words.

He licked up my slit taking in all my wetness sucking on my clit moving between sucking and nipping making me arch my back at his touch I didn't know I needed.

"I wanna fuck you hard" he moaned against my clit "I wanna feel you deep" I replied pushing his head into me further with my hand
"I wanna rock your body and fuck you hard until you can't walk" he groaned "I wanna ahh~" I moaned trying to form the sentence as I came on his tongue.

He sat me up right and grabbed my hand placing it against his hard dick, I began to unbuckle his trousers slowly as he stared straight at me while i did so lust filling his eyes replacing the hatred.

His hands cupped my face making me look at him "Love me or hate me But you want to fuck me My love is unrestricted you know you wanna lick this I know you want some"
He said while marking making me eyes wide at how bold and dominating he is

"I'm so impatient you got me waiting Cut this shit  and Show your tits" he demanded as he took over and stripped himself down his hard dripping dick escaped pre cum laced the tip as he palmed himself a few times.

"Suck it" he ordered moving his hands away I got down on my knees my hands made their way up his legs to his cock I pumped him a few times slowly doing a small twisting action before taking his wet tip in my mouth sucking the pre cum of.

Pulling of for a brief moment before kicking up his shaft to the tip a few times taking back his tip in my mouth growing lower with each suck using my hand to twist the remaining length while also pumping.

His hands made their way to the back of my bed pushing me onto him deeper until it hit my throat making me gag he didn't care though he just began to thrust his hips up into my mouth roughly hitting my throat over and over until he came deep into my throat.

He grunted and pulled out of my mouth pulling me to my feet he pushed me onto the table my stomach on the table as he arched my back for me my ass facing him.

And with that he pushed himself into me deeply thrusting with no warning hitting my spot over and over making me a moaning mess not a care in the world who hears or sees.

After a few more thrusts he came inside of me.