Punished

"Don't move!" Ishan shouted from inside the shower.

"Fuck Kishan! Stop shouting and do your work." Shubman retaliated.

"The audacity. Like you're not the one who got us into this mess Gill."

"Right. I was the one going on throwing punches like blowing kisses."

"Tell me clearly Gill. You just want to kiss me. I would've pulled you inside long ago."

And Shubman was pulled inside the shower stall, leaving curious faces outside.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING T-" Shubman's words could not leave his throat seeing the person in front of him.

Ishan was standing there, with wet hair and bare upper body, wearing only shorts.

"Like what you see?" Ishan's warm breath fanned on his shoulders. Shubman didn't notice when Ishan come so close to him. Chills ran down his spine listening to the former's deep and seductive voice.

Gaining every ounce of control he had, Shubman stepped back not glancing at Ishan.

"Uhh...we would be l-late for class. Get dressed quickly Kishan." saying so he left the stall, but had to wait there due to their tied legs.

Ishan was left inside thinking about the events leading the archnemeses to end like this, tied with each other.

One week ago, they were practicing for the inter-university cricket championship. The squad was divided into two, for a practice match, Ishan and Shubman being rivals.

While Ishan was trying to run out Shubman, he accidentally hitted the ball on Shubman's legs which made hin fall down. As a result, he was declared out.

When Shubman reasoned, instead of apologising, Ishan held his collar and asked him to get out.

Ofcourse Shubman was meant to be enraged. He punched Ishan lightly but didn't realise it was not that light.

The punch from his enemy enraged Ishan so much that he started hitting Shubman and all his friends in the way and hence, a fight broke out.

The management could not afford losing their star players. So they decided that as a punishment, Ishan and Shubman would have their legs tied with a 7 metre rope for 3 months, which would only be untied while matches.

Just one week has passed by and Ishan could already see how wrong he was about Shubman. But how can he accept it so soon!

2 months 29 days went by and they were already so used to each other that they didn't wanted that rope to be untied.

"Gill today is our last day tied like this. So shouldn't we celebrate with some drinks?"

"Sure. I am glad I won't have to see you from tomorrow onwards. This needs a celebration."

And that's how drinks were lying on the table.

"Let's play a game. You ask me a question, I'll answer. Then I ask you a question and you'll answer."

"Come on Kishan. Wanting to play Q&A. What are you, a kid? Lekin if you want then we will. Cheers to our last dayyyyy...."

"Question 1 for Mr. Gill--- Why do you hate me so much?"

"I never hated you. It was you who never liked the sight of me. Which takes me to my question....why don't you like me?"

"If only you had looked into my eyes the day you were admitted into our school. Question 2 for you is why haven't you called me by my name ever?"

"I don't know. Your name... it's... I don't know. You want me to call you by your name?"

"I'll take this as your second question. If only you had called me by my name, nothing of this sort would've ever happened."

"What do you mean Ish-Ishan?"

Hearing his name from Shubman's mouth, Ishan was zoned out. How can someone saying a name feel so good!

"Ishan...where are you lost?"

"No questions Gill. It's my turn, remember? So my third question, would you really be happy when this rope will be untied Shubman?"

Did Ishan really wanted him to answer this question, Shubman thought. And Ishan too took his name for the first time.

Without wasting a second, Shubman made his lips meet Ishan's. The movements of their mouths creating a symphony in their hearts with their heartbeats as the lyrics of pure love.

Soon they broke off their kiss, all breathless.

"Got your answer? No Ishan... I want to be tied with you forever, looking into these lotus eyes and listening to the songs in your words. I want to be tied with you till eternity, in afterlife and in every life."

"Then let's stay tied forever."

And with the thread of love, they were tied with each other forever and ever and ever......