𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝒀 𝑰 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑰𝑻🎀 (MXM)

Song suggestion- bad apple by born2burn 𓆩•ᴥ•𓆪

Song suggestion- bad apple by born2burn 𓆩𓆪

—————————————————————————

I heard the door creak open making me raise a brow in confusion as I stepped from the kitchen into the living room the door was open enough to fit a person inside I felt my heart race as I looked around the room but then a out of hands grab my throat from behind pushing me into the wall arching my back slightly "oh your home so soon" I asked but he just hummed in response his hand moved from my throat and to my ass a hand on either side as he pushed his body close into mine.

His hard dick poked into me as he grinded his hips slowly into me needy "darling" he almost moaned "mhm" I replied letting him touch me all over "I need to fuck you" he said spinning me around to face him "then do it" I smirked.

His lips curled upwards into a half smirk as his hands grabbed my face roughly pulling mine into his our lips collided his tongue licking along my lower lip needing entrance so I parted my lips slightly slowing him to slip in our tongues dancing around as his hands wandered all over my body to my now hard and throbbing cock.

His thumb rubbed over the tip of my leaking cock through my boxers "can't believe you only walk around in just boxers whore" he said almost growling in my ear.

He pulled at the waist band of my boxers before sliding them of my body freeing my cock which was leaking pre cum, "Mm" he hummed as his thumb glided across the tip spreading the cum across my length.

I thrusted my hips up wanting more but he stopped completely as he smirked I reached forward and began to pull his top over his head stripping him down to nothing his hard dick sprung free pointing at me also leaking.

I grabbed his length with one hand pumping up and down slowly as I licked his tip taking up all his pre cum his hands grabbed the back of my head pushing himself into my mouth face fucking me hotting the back of my throat over and over making me gag as tears welled in my eyes.

He was grunting his head threw back as he pulled from my mouth "you didn't cum" I questioned "no I want to cum inside you" he said helping me to my feet roughly pushing me over to the sofa pushing me down so my ass was in the air he climbed behind me his hands slapped my cheeks roughly hard enough to sting and leave marks.

He grabbed my ass squeezing as he inserted himself no lube nothing to ease it he just forced himself inside of my tight hole making me grip the cushions hard until my knuckles turned white.

He was now fully inside me his hips moved back and forth at a slow pace allowing me to get used to the feeling but soon enough he began to pick his pace up soon as it was easy for me to handle.

His hands grabbed my hips pushing me back into him as he pushed forward wanting to go as deep as possible I moaned into the cushions as he pounded me from behind occasionally leaving a slap across my ass "good slut" he moaned pulling out and immediately ramming back inside of me with a few more thrusts he came inside of me pulling out slowly watching his load begin to drip out slowly as I laid on my chest ass still in the air.

A/n: I apologise if there is any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes I was writing this in the car it was bumpy so ignore the mistakes please and thanks 🫶🏻