CAST OF CHARACTERS

STORM CUMMING (COMMANDER STORM de MONTAUBAN)

ROLE: Protagonist, Explorer, Protector

DESCRIPTION: Storm is a rugged and adventurous explorer, embodying the spirit of the wilderness and the call of the unknown. His character is defined by this deep connection to nature, his strategic mind, and his unwavering loyalty to those he cares about. Storm's origins are intertwined with indigenous cultures, shaping his perspective and approach to life.

As a protector, Storm is fiercely devoted to safeguarding his loved ones and ensuring their well-being. His role as a husband a father figure is central to his character, although his ventures into the wilderness often take him away from home for extended periods. Despite his senses, Storm's presence is felt through his strong leadership and strategic insights.

Storm's relationship with Lanecea is complex, marked by love, loyalty, and mutual understanding. While he may not always be physically present, his influence and guidance are felt throughout their journey. Storm's interactions with native tribes further highlights his respect for different cultures and his ability to forge alliances.

Storm Cumming, also known as Commander Storm Montauban, is a commanding figure at Fort Cataraqui, overseeing Native American relations and serving as a pivotal figure in the historical reenactments and logistical aspects of Lanecea's hotel, Timeless Haven. As Lanecea's devoted husband and father to their children, Storm embodies a blend of rugged charm and unwavering loyalty, making him a central figure in "The Cry of the Wolf."

With a commanding stature and piercing gaze, Storm exudes an aura of authority and resilience. His physical appearance, weathered by experiences, adds to his rugged and timeless appeal, making him a formidable presence in any setting.

Storm's skills extend beyond familial roles; he is adept at navigating both physical and emotional challenges. His leadership qualities shine through in his interactions with guests, tribes people, and allies, earning him respect and admiration.

While he may appear reserved at first glance, those who know Storm well recognize his depth of character and unwavering loyalty. His bond with Lanecea and his commitment to their family make him not just a partner but a pillar of strength and support in their shared journey through time and trials.

 His bond with Lanecea and his commitment to their family make him not just a partner but a pillar of strength and support in their shared journey through time and trials