𝟹𝟹| 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝

Fuck

Fuck.

I'm really doomed.

Just when I thought I couldn't fall for Jenna Evans more, she keeps proving me wrong with her actions.

“This is madness,” a voice in my head whispered,”She holds too much power over you.”

That's undeniably true.

I feel my whole face heating up again remembering yesterday's events. Oh my god, I've never felt so powerless before, but those blue eyes..

Oh god, eye contact is such a dangerous, dangerous thing. But lovely, so lovely.

I would've let her do anything to me. In fact, I was ready to do anything for her.

If that involved kissing her as well.

I mean, who would've missed such an opportunity? I kept wondering what would've happened if that librarian hadn't interrupted.

A part of me knew she did that to throw me off my game, but a part of me wondered if there was more to that than just teasing me.

Never in my life, I would've imagined falling for a grumpy, tsundere, academic overachiever who always argues and bickers with me and tries to prove she's better than me.

She's so calm and collected in front of others, making her lose her cool, something which I always manage to do effortlessly is satisfying.

I was spinning the basketball on my finger as I was lying in my bed, trying to stop thinking about her.

But that's the problem. Thinking about her has become as natural as breathing.

Our first meeting wasn't exactly ideal, but somehow I knew she's the one for me.

There's a Japanese phrase I've read once in a romance novel.

Koi no yokan.

It doesn’t mean love at first sight. It’s closer to love at second sight. It’s the feeling when you meet someone that you’re going to fall in love with. Maybe you don’t love them right away, but it’s inevitable that you will.

And that exactly sums about how I feel about Jenna Evans.

"Alexa, play "Favourite girl" by Justin Bieber." Jake's voice snapped me out of my thoughts as I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Geez. You're thinking about the Ice Princess again. Captain, she got you wrapped around her pinky finger." Jake pointed out, rolling his eyes as if I didn't know about it myself.

"Says the one who gets all jealous when the girl he went on only one date was doing her project with her partner." Jake's expression darkened, and I knew I hit a nerve, as I smirked in victory.

I seem to have a talent for striking people's nerves.

"Fuck off." Jake cursed, his tattooed arm on full display as he was dressed in a black vest and baggy sweatpants, his jacket discarded somewhere in the room.