Part 1

Title: "Shadows of the Sapphire Horn"

Genre: BL Fantasy/Reincarnated Romance

In the bustling restaurant, a waiter named Liam endures his work, trapped in a miserable life. His family despises him for loving someone of the same sex. As he attends to his duties, he hears a customer call out, "Waiter!" Liam approaches them, only to face their complaint about receiving the wrong order. "Didn't I order a hot coffee? Why did you give me cold water?" Sneering, the customer insults him, "The scars on your face are disgusting."

Apologizing sincerely, Liam promises to fix the mistake. Chastened, he quickly retrieves the hot coffee, yet still reeling from the customer's cruel words. Back at his station, he waits for more customers while texting and calling his boyfriend, hoping for a response, only to be met with silence.

At the urging of a colleague, Liam steps outside to dispose of the garbage. As he approaches the trash can, his heart shatters upon witnessing his boyfriend kissing another woman. Shocked and unable to process what he has seen, his boyfriend attempts to explain, but Liam pushes him away, his eyes welling up with tears. In a state of anguish, he runs far away, struggling to breathe as his heart aches. His cries echo through the night, this painful revelation tearing at him.

His tears blur his vision as he recalls the memories of a love that had once been so pure. The sweet kisses, the warm embraces—they all unravel as he realizes the promises made were nothing more than lies. Overwhelmed, Liam stands up, greeted by a sudden downpour. Gazing up at the sky, he remembers the misery that has permeated his existence.

In that moment, a truck hurtles toward him, but instead of fear, a smile graces Liam's face as he welcomes the impending collision. At the last moment, a thunderstorm breaks out, engulfing him in darkness. As his eyes close, he surrenders to his weariness.

When Liam opens his eyes once more, he finds himself beneath a magnificent, resplendent tree. Closing his eyes again and slowly reopening them, he surveys his surroundings. He is met with a scene of unparalleled beauty—a sky filled with floating whales and mythical creatures. Overwhelmed, he questions his reality, murmuring, "Am I in heaven?"

Catching sight of the mirror before him, excitement rushes through Liam as he gazes at his reflection. The scars that had marked his face are gone, replaced by a handsome, flawless visage. His emerald hair cascades down his shoulders, radiating a soft, ethereal glow. Rosy lips adorned with glimmers capture his attention, along with a flower-like tattoo gracing his forehead.

Confusion swirling within him, Liam tries to make sense of this inexplicable transformation. Before he can comprehend, a servant arrives, addressing him as "your majesty." Liam, still disoriented, observes his own reflection, trying to reconcile the reality before him. In that moment, he realizes he has been reborn into a BL manhua fantasy world, destined to assume the role of the enigmatic "red flag" top male lead, marked by the golden horn on his head that resists his attempts to remove it.

"To be continued..."

Author's Note:

Thank you for joining me on this captivating journey through "Shadows of the Sapphire Horn." As the author of this story, I kindly request that readers refrain from creating any fanfiction or crafting alternate versions based on this work. Each character and storyline within this world has been created with care and purpose, and I wish to preserve the integrity of the original story as it unfolds. Your support and understanding are truly appreciated. Thank you for your enthusiasm, and I hope you continue to enjoy the adventure that lies ahead!