Part 1

* "SUB ROSA" - a famous diamond jewellery company in Russia , holds the fame for its jewellery making since ages.

That company was famous because it was the oldest among all the companies or brands of the present time.

That company was also the most famous till now because of their works which no one could compete with till date.

* Sub Rosa was also world-wide in talk because of a special piece which was
" A CROWN " . This crown was passed from generation to generation and was almost about 500 years old.

It's market value was unpredictable as it holds some of most valuable and prestigious gems along with extravagant skills which was hard to catch.

* So every year this crown was presented in the museum for the exhibition for just half of an hour , which costs a huge amount for the people to watch it.

It was so famous that people from all over the world gathers to have a single sight of it. It was also very famous because when sunlight hits the crown it emits a different kind of colour which was totally different from the colour of the gems which were casted on it.

This crown was always surrounded by high level security throughout the years especially at the time of exhibition. Not a ray of light can surpass that level of security was allotted there.

[ Basically what we can say that this crown holds a great importance for that company and family as it showcases their royalty and was a great source of income. Sub rosa holds a great amount of fame because of that crown so they can't take a bit of risk for its safety. They can go to any extent for its safety. ]

* " EVANS FAMILY " were the owner of Sub rosa. It was a legacy of this family that after the death of the father ( basically owner ) , business will be transferred in his son's hand.
And this tradition was going on for centuries.

So after the death of Micheal Evans this company was transferred in the hands of
" ANDRAS EVANS "

Let's Move onto next part 📌