𝟹𝟾| 𝙶𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕

I stood under the shower, letting the scalding-hot water hit my face, and fall down my body

Jenna Evans kissed me.

I kissed Jenna Evans.

The whole situation felt so unreal. The memory of her sweet lips on mine, the warm flush on her face, the tiny gasps she made when I deepened the kiss.

Oh god, my whole face is burning up whenever I think about that breathtaking kiss.

Fuck.

I don't like her, I love her.

I rested my hand on the shower stall, the hot water loosening the tension in my muscles but not on my mind.

I've been restless all week now, I can't sleep no matter how much I want to. I was even benched out during practise because I couldn't focus.

All because a certain someone decided it was a good idea to give me the cold-shoulder ever since we returned from the trip.

She's deliberately ignoring me, and I don't know why.

Everytime I try to communicate with her, she's not making eye contact nor paying attention to me, driving me insane. Hell, She's not even acknowledging my existence.

I can't stand being ignored, especially by her.

First, my father whom I told that I have no interest in pursuing basketball professionally, he's been ignoring me as well, in fact, he's a bit MIA.

I'm not worried about him, he will come around eventually. I'm more worried about Jenna, I intentionally wrote some answers wrong on a test so she can score more than me and rub it in my face.

Guess what? She still didn't budge and is still ignoring me.

She's really a tough nut to crack.

I've been losing my mind a bit daily. The longer she goes ignoring me, the faster I'll drive to insanity.

What is the reason behind her ignoring me? Did I unintentionally cross a limit? Did I make her uncomfortable with the kiss?

Argh, I don't know!

I closed the tap, stewing in my own irritation for a moment. That's it. I'm gonna make her listen to me, either by hook or by crook.

I know what I want and I'm gonna get it.

***