chapter 9: forest training camp arc

Tatsumaki: "YOU DID WHAT?!" she yelled.

Toshinori: "it was a wrong thing to do I know... but there was nothing else i could do..."

Fubuki: "so you decided to crush his dreams?! HOW COULD YOU?!" she yelled in anger.

Tatsumaki: "BECAUSE OF YOU, HE'S NOW A WANTED CRIMINAL!!"

Toshinori: "..."

Izumi: "auntie can you help us get him back?" she said with a tear towards tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki: "i-izumi... you knew this was a bad idea... why... why didn't you stop your dad..." she said with a sorrow tone.

Izumi: "to keep Izuku safe... I never wanted any of this to happen."

Fubuki: "well now it did happen."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and inko went to open it.

Inko: "did you guys find him?!" she said with a praying tone.

Bomb: "sadly no... there wasn't a single trace of him." he said in annoyance.

Gran-Torino: "we looked everywhere in the city..." he said in disappointment.

Inko: "right... come in..."

She said as she opened the door for them to enter. Gran-Torino and bomb looked disappointed while Bang was on another level. Anger, sad, disappointment, tired, all of them combined. Once he saw All might, he lost it.

Bang: "You...! This is all your fault! You make me sick..." he yelled in anger.

Bomb: "Bang calm down..." he said as he grabbed his shoulder.

Bang: "I SHOULD BEAT YOU UP RIGHT NOW!!" he said as he tried to strike him but bomb and gran-Torino held him back.

Gran-Torino: "BANG CALM DOWN!!"

Bang stopped as he sat on a chair nearby still looking at all might with cold eyes.

Fubuki: "Silverfang... I know you're hurt... but please calm down for today... we've all been through so much..."

Tatsumaki: "Fubuki's right old man, we should look for him tomorrow".

Bang: "..."

Inko: "thanks for your help again, Gran-Torino".

GT: "no problem..."

Izumi: "it's all my fault..."

Inko: "sweetheart it's not your fault... don't blame yourself for what happened..."

Fubuki: "your mom's right Izumi... if anything... it's your dads' fault."

Toshinori: "..."

Gran Torino: "Look, I understand everyone's upset, but blaming each other won't solve anything. We need to focus on finding Izuku and bringing him back before things get worse."

Tatsumaki: "there is already a few heroes who know about the hero hunter being your son Yagi..."

Toshinori: "I'll fix this myself."

Meanwhile

Izuku: "I ain't interested... fuck off".

He said as he began to walk out from the alleyway.

Shigaraki: "come on hero hunter, thought we were on the same page here..."

Izuku: "tchh..."

Kurogiri: "Mr hero hunter, even if you're not interested... could you at least come with us. Our boss would like to meet you in person?"