6.

EDHA YELDIZ

It's a dream, it's just a dream they are not here.they can't hurt me anymore. I tried my best to counsel myself but I can't hold my tears back. It's been 3 years since the trauma was inflicted on me.I don't want to Remember that horrible night but everyday I end up with that worst nightmare. I don't want to break down again. I want to become strong like everyone. “I am strong. I am strong, they can't hurt me…”I whispered to myself. I stood up from the bed and stood in front of the mirror. Again tears filled my eyes, i cried, i cried my heart out.  I splashed water on my face to prevent my tears but nothing work out i walk toward the shower and stood under it and cried my heart out one more time. “Why always me….. “

The memories again flashed in my mind. Their touch still burn my skin. I am helpless no one knows how much pain I am hiding behind my smile. No one knows…..I again splashed water on my face. I don't know how to overcome these painful memories. I wish i was died that night. So i don't have to ensure this pain. I hate myself. I hate myself for feeling like this.  vulnerable and weak.

Past

I open my eyes. It's really dark. I can't see anything  properly. I try to stoodup from the chair but i can't i am fucking trapped. Within seconds i realise i am tied. I am tied in a rope. Blood drops is dripping from my throat i don't know how i got this cut i try to touch my neck but the rope in my hand hold me back. I don't know what was going in my surrounding. “Why i am in this state?”i asked this question to myself…

(1 month before)

It was my nineteenth birthday. I planned to throw a party for my friends. I invited all of my classmates.
“Guys,, all of your favourite and beautiful Edha yeldiz is turning into her sweet nineteens.. So i am throwing a party for all of you my babies…”i yelled to the student's in my class all of them clapped their hands and congratulated me
But my eye caught the new student who was staring at me in every single minute.I don't think twice I walked toward him. He look like a decent guy with brown hair and a freaking glass. The typical nerd look. But something is off in him.

“Hey” I passed a Friendly smile toward him.
He just nodded his head.

“Hey, I am Edha. I am throwing a party on my birthday. I hope you came.. And can I sit here for sometime, Friend?” I asked by pointing to the chair beside him. Hesitation was visible in his eyes. But he just nodded his head.

“Hey…”I again tried to become friendly with him. He smiled at me a little.

“I am Edha, what's your name?”I extended my hand's toward him and smiled.

“Aryan”he smiled and accepted my hand's for a shake hand

“Full name?”

“Aryan Randhawa”he said and smiled.

“Ok, i am Edha yeldiz”i smiled and said

“Friends?” I asked him with a bright smile on my face.

“Do you want to become my friend “he asked me. I can see a lot of emotions in his eyes but I can't point it out. I pushed my thoughts aside and  nodded my head

“You are not lying right “he said like an innocent child.

“I am not. I really want to become your friend “i said
“So will you come to my party?”i asked to him
“Definitely “ he said and smiled brightly. It was the first i saw him smile. I was happy that I made someone happy by simply being me.

Day's passed and we both became good friends. I consider him as my close Friend.he treated me like one too.

On my birthday.

I was enjoying my day with my friends in a club. I invited Aryan too. After some time later he walked inside with a gift for me. I saw him and walked toward him. He gave me a gift and wished me for my birthday. I was really happy that day. It's the best day of my life. Some time later I engaged in conversation with my friend's. Aryan was missing among them. I thought he went back to his home or something. I ignored it and started enjoying myself…after some time later I saw him standing far away from everyone staring at me. I waved my hand at him and walked toward him.

“ Edha, I have a birthday surprise for you,”he said happily. I nodded my head eagerly and walk with him.

We walked far away from everyone, I don't know where we are now.
“Aryan, where are you taking me?”I asked , feeling uneasy.

“Just somewhere else, finches, just you and me and our master. He said in a deep and hoarse voice unlike the Aryan I saw before.

“Finches? Master? What are you talking about?”

“Just shut up and follow me,finches. And yes you are my finches.. “

I felt fear washing over me. I don't know what to do next. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pushed me inside a dark room. I can clearly see a man who was standing behind the door  looking at me. I can feel his intense gaze on me. My body started tempting in fear. Tears gathered in my eyes. I can see him smirking but his face is not fully visible. He looks familiar. His body looks familiar. Very familiar..that man was still standing behind the darkness. But suddenly i felt a sharp pain on my neck like someone injected me with something. My vision started blurring up.  Now the man finally came out from the darkness but still I can't see his face because of the injection's effect.I tried to scream but my throat went dry. I forced my self to stood up on my feet but this damn fucking rope is holding me back. That tall and muscular man is standing in front of me now but I can't clearly see his face still…my vision started blurring  at the same time. I feeled a man's rough hand grabbing my jaw tightly...

I heard him calling my name. His voice also felt familiar.. A tight slap landed on my cheek. that man slapped me hard on my cheek..

Hello guys ♥️

"What do you think about that man?"

"Who is this man?

"Is it Ryan? Or someone else? (Any guess)

Again apologizing sincerely for this late and short update. I was busy with my studies and other personal issues.

♥️♥️♥️