31

>>>>>>

Jungkook landed already... He take is car and went to jeon mansion soon.... Ge reached... Jungkook directly went to his room for taehyung his angel... He misses him like hell... When he entered the room he saw Taehyung was sleeping... Without disturbing him he slowly lay beside and hugged him......

Tae: Bun. He whispered slowly... Jungkook was shocked.. Because he thought Taehyung was actually asleep..

Kook: Why don't you sleep angel.... He asked him Worriedly..

Tae: I'm waiting for you... Because you said that you will come early in the morning. he said with a pout.. He cupped his face and gave smooches on his pouted lips..and hugged him ....After a few minutes...

Kook: Okay then... Where is my gift... He asked her.. Taehyung's eyes winded and he totally forgot about it.. Taehyung stands up and takes the gift which is placed in the night stand  and gives it to Jungkook who is now standing up in front of him...

Tae: Open it.. he said Jungkook nodded and slowly took out the box and he took the kit... Tears flowing from his eyes... When he saw it...

Kook: R-really angel.... W-we- he couldn't even finish his sentence he was crying.. Taehyung slowly wiped his tears and hugged him tightly...

Tae: We are going to be parents bun... he said and kissed his forehead... Jungkook was feeling so happy.. He kneels down in front of him and puts his hands on his belly..

Kook: Hello my little angel... I am your appa... Me and your eomma.. We are waiting for you... Please come to us quickly... He kissed Taehyung belly gently... he smiled at him...

Kook: You know angel... I really want you to sapin you around.. And tell you how happy I am actually... But I am afraid... He hugged Taehyung

Kook: Wait... I wanted to tell them... He ran downstairs like a kid... Taehyung laughed at him and went downstairs..

Kook: "MOM!!!! DAD!! " He shouts loudly... Soon his parents come downstairs with sleepy eyes cause it's early in the morning like 4:30am....

Haneul: Why are you shouting kook- wait you come. He asked if Jungkook nodded with a wide smile...

Juni: What happened kook... Why are you shouting.. She said he hugged him tightly

Kook: You know you two are going to be grandparents soon. He jumped in the air their eyes winded and hugged back Jungkook with a wide smile...

Haneul: Really kook... He ask

Kook: Yes dad.. I am going to be appa and you are going to be grandparents....

Juni/Haneul: Omo little kook and little tae was coming.. They said and went to Taehyung and hugged her who hugged back with a smile.... Jungkook saw Taehyung's face....he was looking so tired..

Kook:  Are you ok angel....

Tae: I am fine bun....Just a little bit tired...  he said three of them looked at Taehyung worriedly..

Kook: Come on let's go to our room... They said goodbye to juni and haneul and left for their room...

Haneul and juni hugged each other so tightly and jumped in happiness...

Haneul: We are going to be grandparents...

Juni: We have to take care of our Tae and our little grandchildren..... She said haneul nodded his head with a wide smile and they left for their room....

______________________________________________

With Taekook~~•

  Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to sleep... After a few minutes... He slowly took the phone and called to hobi... Who lifted at the last ring...

Hobi: Tell me kook...

Kook: Don't even say hello to me hyung.....

Hobi: Hello kook... Good morning now tell me...

Kook: Did I disturb you in something I didn't disturb hyung....

Hobi: You successfully did it.... Now tell me it's not worth it I am gonna throw your banana milk from your fridge...

Kook: Hyung I am going to be appa soon.... And you are having a nephew Or niece...

Hobi: OH MY GOD!!! Kook really God iam coming with Lisa and mom... Wait bye to you... He hangs the call when Jungkook is about to say...

Jungkook shakes his head and calls Yoongi and Namjoon in a conference...

Namjoon: Hello kook... What happened why are you calling us this early morning... He said.

Yoongi: Yah! Brat why disturb me this early morning. Jungkook giggle

Kook: Hyungs you know if you heard the news... You will come to busan right now.. He said with a wide smile.... Taehyung himself was smiling like crazy because... How was his bun happy..
Taehyung pretends like he sleeps but actually he hears everything....

Namjoon: Tell us first kook...

Yoongi: Yes please...

Kook: You both are going to be uncle's hyungs... Your nephew or niece are coming to you soon....

Nam/yoon: REALLY!! They shouted

Kook: Yes hyungs and i am going to be dad... He said Jungkook was giggling

Nam/yoon: We are coming now byee.... They also hang the call without hearing what Jungkook is going to say... He pouted..

Taehyung was controlling her laugh after seeing her husband's words and hua cute pout....

Kook: Why does nobody listen to me... Meanies hump. He pouted more and slept while hugging tae... Soon they both fell asleep....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hey buns ❤

If you see any mistakes please ignore it... ✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜♾️