Bonus ~2

Old han !?
Adhiraj spoke in her ears back hugging her.

Dishika turned to look at him and held his face in her palms and said “ you know I was just joking”!

He nuzzled her nose n kissed her

"I love you. I love everything about you, the good, the bad and otherwise. If everything that has happened between us has not been obvious enough, I love you." Dishika told him, her thumb stroking his cheekbone.

Adhiraj's eyes widened in a hushed kind of awe as she murmured her love, again and again . Adhiraj's hands returned to her face again, looking deep into her eyes, as if he could reach right through to her soul.

"You...you love me."

His utterance was one of disbelief and Dishika could not help but smile at him .. “agar aapse pyaar nahi karti toh kabka aapko chod ke bhag gayi hoti !”

( If I didn't love you then I would have left you long back)

He pulled her into a bone-crushing hug, as he lifted her into the air. Dishika's laughter rang through the empty room, as he buried his face into her neck. Their embrace lasted for a long moment, just wrapped in each other's arms in pure content and raw happiness.

They pulled away to look at each other, the sheer joy on both of their faces evident with equal intensity. They did not know when the happiness flickered into intense desire, but soon the energy between them was charged with an inferno that burned even brighter than ever before.

He leaned into her ear, his voice a sinful drawl, "Now if I remember right, I was here to show you how old I am .." His baritone sent a trail of goosebumps down

Dishika felt his arms around her before she saw him again, his eyes an electrifying black, even more intense under the dim glow. Her fingers trailed down the side of his face, relying on her sense of touch rather than sight to feel him. She pulled him into another kiss, their mouths parting enough for her to slip her tongue into his. Lips never leaving hers, he guided her towards the table in their closet.

His fingers curled around her waist, lifting her onto the smooth surface with incredible strength. He broke their kiss for a brief moment to blindly swipe the perfectly organised makeup and accessories to the floor, the clattering sound making even Dishika surprised at how unthinking he was being.

"What's gotten into you tonight?" she giggled as Adhiraj helped her remove her clothes.

"Love"

As corny as it sounded, it was the truth he realised years ago and the woman in front of him made him realise and feel that .

"Whatever it is..." his lips caressed the sharp line of her jaw. "I think it's long overdue .”

Adhiraj's next words never came out, as he was silenced by Dishika slamming his lips to his. She was never the one to take the lead but that day …2 years ago when she broke that bridge there was no going back.

( Wait for Karan and Aditi’s book to know what happened 👀😚)

His hands dropped from her face, as she had moved her hands to cup his face instead. It took him a few seconds to recover before he looped his arms around her waist, and pulled her flush into him, as he deepened the kiss even more if possible.

Dishika moved her lips against his with
an intensity that none of them even
imagined was fathomable. There was a mix of yearning and longing, all in the best possible way as every single thing, even the most minute one, that kept them apart was demolished in the way they entangled themselves with each other,physically, emotionally and dare they feel, spiritually.

She broke their kiss, their breathing extremely ragged as they made room for oxygen in their lungs again. Dishika kept his face close as Adhiraj rested his forehead on hers, his eyes still closed. She opened her eyes to scan his features from that proximity.

"You're so beautiful it sometimes takes my breath away."

His voice was raw with emotions, as she sat up to wrap her arms around him. She kissed the middle of his chest, working her way up his neck and to his jaw, as he groaned lowly at her ministrations, before it was drowned by her lips on his. "The feeling's mutual." she grinned up at him, making him place a loving kiss onto the top of her head.

She leaned back onto the table again, pulling him with her. She scooted her body along the smooth surface as he climbed on after her...

Adhiraj held himself up over her with his ridiculously exceptional upper body strength, as his bare chest pressed against her. Her back hit the cool surface of his desk while his warm body met hers.

He grinded his clothed member against her exposed core slowly, making Dishika moan lightly under him. "Someone's eager." she teased breathlessly.

Dishika  ran a loving hand along the length of his broad back as she leaned up to kiss him, proclaiming her love for him again, through that mere contact.

"I want you so fucking badly..." Adhiraj uttered out, when he felt her stroke him through her briefs.

"I want you too." Dishika replied softly, tugging at his underwear. Getting the cue, he slid it off, finally bare in front of her again. Just as she reached for him again, he stopped her.

"Wait."

He reached to the side, picking up his tie, a devilish grin and mischievous glint in his eyes, brewing a new wave of desire in her. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

"With my whole life."

With that, he wrapped her eyes close with his tie, obscuring her vision of him. Placing one last kiss to her lips, he guided himself into her, both of them groaning at the same time as their bodies connected. They made passionate love and ended up sleeping past their usual time.

Next morning was peaceful for them except the small teasing session by Karan .

Days passed and things were great at their house but.. Dishika has been feeling weird since last week. It was almost a month ago that they were intimate as Adhiraj had gone to Australia 2 weeks post that night.

Dishika ruled out pregnancy as she was on medication and there was no chance she would get pregnant but the doctors instincts kicked in soon and she went to her gynaecologist to have her check for any UTIs or other infection.

She was waiting in the doctor's cabin for her result while looking at some old pictures.

The Doctor entered with a big grin on her face and sat in front of her making her tensed.

“Don't worry Dr . Dishika, it's nothing serious. You're just pregnant . Congratulations!”

Dishika's mouth touched the ground “ I am what !?”

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

She's PREGNANT!!!!!
I KNOW GUY I AM 10 DAYS LATE AND I AM SORRY FOR IT !

I'll be posting another note explaining what exactly has been going on so that you'll get a clear idea of what I have planned next. But but but  I really hope you like this chapter. I am not good at writing smut at all I have tried tho!

Anyways comment and vote if you liked the chapter. I'll see you soon until next time bbyeee 🩷