Author's Note ( imp)

Heyaaa ppl so I am done and dusted with all the academic things .. yayy !

.
.
So now lemme give you all a brief if what I have planned.

1. I have opened an account on scrollstack where I'll post a completely different version ( with some similarities) of Devil's Jaan!

( 10000% sure Y'all won't be expecting that but yay m excited)

It's gonna be free for now but I might ok just might make it paid later in the year .

This is the link ~ https://ishika0906.stck.me

Or you can find it on my profile on insta ~ authorishika

( Go and follow guys I have made a new account!)

2. I will be uploading 1 chapter every single day for Rangrez dil  from June 1 and I'll not be starting Aditi and Karan's book before ending Rangrez dil.

Also pls go and read the book and do vote and comment! I have never set a target for my books and I don't even want but pls make sure you do vote and comment cuz that keeps me motivated!

3. If things go by my shedule you can expect Karan and Aditi's book to start anywhere from mid Aug !

4. I have started writing another book ( basically drafting it , it'll be a short story) And I haven't planned any date for it to be released so you might just randomly get an update about another book😂.
.
.
.
Yeah so basically that's it . This was just to let you guys know my work timeline.

Also now that the messages are deleted pls DM me with any ideas or suggestions that you'd like me to incorporate!

That's all from my side see you all in another book of mine !

Untill next time bbyeee 🩷
Ishika