21

Hello everyone! 🤠
Here is the next chapter of the story. I hope you all enjoy it! If you do, please vote and leave a comment.

This chapter is a bit shorter because, in the next chapter, we will delve into the flashback of past events in Adyasha and Rishab's lives.

Happy reading!💖✨
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________

In morning.....

Rocco woke up and glanced at Adyasha and Rishab for a moment before silently leaving the room.
After a while, Rishab stirred awake, his eyes opening slowly as he glanced at the clock on the wall.
It was 6 am.
He looked down and found himself still in the same position. A small smile tugged at his lips as he gazed at Adyasha sleeping peacefully beside him.

Rishab's heart swelled with a mix of disbelief and joy as he lay there, taking in the sight of Adyasha beside him.
It felt surreal, like a dream he never thought would come true.
Yet here they were, together. However, his smile faded as he remembered the moment Adyasha zoned out the previous night.

"My wait is over Scooby," He thought to himself.
"Today, I will unravel every layer you've kept hidden from the world."

He gently brushed a strand of hair from Adyasha's face, his touch soft and tender. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Adyasha's forehead.

Adyasha: "I told you not to touch!"
She spoke in her soft morning voice, her eyes still closed.

Rishab: "You act like you always follow my every word."
He scoffed, a trace of amusement in his tone.

Adyasha: "Don't act so friendly with me and just leave."

Rishab leaned closer to her, his breath brushing against her face.
"Are you serious, you silly scooby? We've been practically kissing from the last two meetups."

His eyes trailed down to her neck, where he left a mark the night before.

"After what happened last night, you still think we can pretend like nothing happened? If you want to forget, try it... you can, if I allow it " He smirked.

"But that's not happening baby." He bent and kissed on that mark again.

Adyasha pushed him a little and met his gaze with intense determination.
"Who are you to allow or not allow me anything and don't call me with that name ?"

Rishab leaned in closer, their noses almost touching.

"I learned a lot more names with the years I will prepare a long list of names I'm planning to call you with baby and about who I'm? ....your one and only future husband," He murmured with a hint of amusement.

Her eyes widened in disbelief, "Not in this life, ne----"
Before she could finish her sentence, he silenced her by capturing her lower lip between his own, swallowing her words in a searing kiss and challenging her to speak now.

A shudder ran through her as she melted against him.
Her fingers curled into the fabric of his shirt, a sensation she couldn't deny despite her mind's resistance.
Lost in her thoughts, she was unaware of his gaze fixed on her, frustrated by her frequent distractions.

As he bit her lip, she gasped, Rishab angled his head, deepening the liplock as his tongue insistently sought hers.
Adyasha whimpered softly into the heated kiss, the sound of one of sweet surrender.
He groaned feeling her warm tongue against his, it's the first time he is kissing her like this.

Their breaths mingled hotly with every passionate caress, one of Rishab's hands slid up to cup her jaw as he slanted across her mouth again and again.

Adyasha arched underneath him He was loving every bit of it.
He looked at her back and their eyes locked, her gaze attempting defiance but betraying her true longing.