⟣𝗖hapter 60

⟣•60•⟢
: PERSUADE

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
Sitting in the corner of the sofa, Greene is taken aback by Mitte’s violent movements. Looking at Mitte with the corner of his eyes, Greene saw that his expression is cold and angry. He asked in a low voice, “What’s wrong with you?”

Mitte turned to look at Greene and expressionlessly said, “It’s nothing. Go to your room and sleep.”

Greene frowned, “Where are you going? What are you going to do?”

“You don’t need to know,” Mitte said, then a message prompt popped up on the screen. His expression instantly changed. Mitte turned off the screen and pulled at Greene’s arm, “Go back to your room.”

Greene struggled. “I’ll go by myself.”

Mitte stared at Greene for 2 seconds. He released his hand, and turned to go upstairs, “Keep up.”

Furrowing his eyebrows, Greene followed behind Mitte. When they reached the door of his room, Mitte pushed him into the room. He stood at the door and warned, “Behave and don’t try to leave the apartment.”

Seeing that Mitte is about to close the door, Greene quickly said, “I want to go to school tomorrow. I’m already a lot behind in class.”

“School?” Mitte snorted coldly, “Did you forget what I said? You and Xiào Mu look alike. Do you know what repercussions you will cause when you appear in front of the public?”

“What’s more, there are a lot of envoys from other planets in your Planet Yao right now and they coveted for Xiào Mu. If they know that there is someone who looked like him, you will inevitably get taken away. Those people will use some dirty tricks to cause trouble, then take the opportunity to swap you two and take Xiào Mu away.”

Greene’s eyes flashed in panic, and he bit his lip, “You are just scaring me.”

“You think I’m just scaring you? Could it be you think the situation I just said will never happen?” Mitte couldn’t help mocking.

Greene whispered, “You said you want to deal with sentinels and guides, and you have been paying attention to matters related to Xiào Mu. Since you have thought of that way, and I am standing in front of you, why didn’t you do like what you said?”

Mitte narrowed his eyes and lowered his head. He looked at Greene deeply and asked softly, “You want to know why?”

Greene’s expression became tense but nodded, “Yes.”

Mitte stared at Greene for a long time. But he stood up straight and pulled the distance between the two, lightly mocking, “No matter how much similar, you are still not him. Also…”

For this kind of plan to succeed, he needs to make some external changes on Greene. Moreover, to prevent being exposed, it is best to let Greene fall into a coma or fake death. Mitte is unwilling to do this, and he is unwilling to say it out at this moment. Not continuing to say the reason, Mitte only warned Greene once more, “You are not allowed to go out. I have surveillance around the apartment. Any small movements you make, I will find out,” he said with a cold tone, “Don’t make me angry.”

Greene plucked up the courage and said, “I don’t want to stay locked in the apartment for a lifetime. If you are worried about the envoys, I will start school when they leave!” He added firmly, “You are not allowed to keep me locked up. ”