Erotic Sketches

As an art student you have to be creative, determined and above all professional, especially if you're painting nudes of your hot crush from the Health course... like you now.

The reason why he accepted? He never gave you one. Maybe for money, though he didn't accept the payment. Maybe for fun, though you can't tell if he's having fun with that poker face.

"Do any pose you'd like" – you tried really hard not to blush but it was almost impossible.

He gave you a slight nod and laid down on the long table in front of you with his right knee raised, towel barely covering his lower area, hands behind his head and eyes locked on you. And there he remained... Trafalgar Law.

You didn't understand him. As far as you knew he wasn't poor, on the contrary, his father was an internationally famous surgeon and gained quite well, he had the best grades and was the biggest womanizer One Piece University had ever had!

"So why come here? Why the bother of volunteering for nude paintings to a tomboy that wasn't even the most attractive girl in her class???" Or so you thought.

Putting these thoughts aside, you drew, or at least made an effort trying.

Personally, you had never noticed how gorgeous he really was, how tanned his skin was, how perfectly structured his muscles were, or how wild his golden eyes looked... until now.

He was the perfect model and he knew it...

"Can I see them?" – he got up and walked towards you slowly.

You had been lost in thoughts while drawing him but his voice made you come back. You mentally slapped yourself realizing how bad the situation was, you hadn't drawn him with effort, the sketches were a mess and incomplete!

"I knew it!" – his choice of words made you pale as he observed the multiple drawings – "I'm sorry, I volunteered knowing what I came for but still made your work even more difficult."

You stood there, back towards him, sitting on your chair, without the courage to face him and let the words "What the fuck are you talking about?" come out of your head.

"I promise... I'll make it right this time." – he leaned closer and whispered softly in your ear.

Fear was replaced by shock, as you felt something long and hard touch your back. It was definitely not his muscles... his upper ones. You blushed immensely, nearly having a nosebleed, and your body stiffened as he lowered his back placing his arms around yours, giving your drawings back, and leaned his head on your shoulder.

"Okay?" – he stared at you calmly waiting for your answer.

You couldn't even look him in the eyes, your face was too red and your voice too shaky to respond, so you gave a little nod and almost whispered "k."

He got off of you hiding his wide smirk and walking beside you to the long table, where he sat with open legs, arms supporting his slightly leaned back, and no towel...

At first, he gave a tiny smirk upon seeing your shocked and flushed expression, but soon frowned at your serious face while you drew. You thought you had understood his game and weren't going to fall for it, so you ignored his attempt as you drew him naked with perfection!

You were determined to win this battle, as any other you ever had, but Law wasn't one to give up either. His eyes went down to his own abdomen as his right hand followed the lines of his muscles. He glanced at you, playing innocent, lowering his hand once more slowly touching himself and finally grabbing his throbbing member completely.

You couldn't help watch, paralyzed at the sight of your hot crush masturbated himself right in front of you. It was too tempting not to watch. You could feel your face burn from heat, your lower parts painfully tight and wet... your body was more honest than you. Your body admitted you wanted him. You wanted him to make you his, to mark you, eat you. Sex with him would've been heaven but love would be even better, and you knew he couldn't give you that, the love you so long desired.

Law teased himself slowing down his movements sometimes, to show you how his member looked. He wasn't ashamed of showing you his erotic expression either, his body, not even one bit. He knew you liked it, so he showed you.

Your pencil fell on the ground, awaking you up from your trance. You soon realized his smirk and covered your face with your hands in embarrassment. You had lost this battle, but Law didn't seem to care as he continued masturbating, finally reaching climax. His moan was loud enough to be heard outside, he did it on purpose again. It was good that you had appointed this meeting for the afternoon, when everyone had already went home.

"Are you crazy? Someone could have heard you!" – you yelled impulsively getting up from your chair and accidentally dropping your drawings.

He smirked and got up walking towards you, stopping only a few inches from you.

"See you tomorrow (Y/N)..." – he said before kissing your lips and calmly walking away.

After the kiss, you covered your lips with your hands quickly, still thinking about what just happened, and watched him take his clothes from the table leaving you alone in that classroom.