Chapter One

"It's lopsided dude."

"Nigga that shit is real."

"How the fuck would you know that."

"Your boy is a playa."

Ajax shook his head at his friend- Rajae. The two men were seated at a bar debating about someone's breasts and whether it was real or not. Rajae apparently thought Fiona- as that was the 'someone's' name- had natural full breasts. That however was not the case and Ajax was trying to show this to his friend.

"Rajae look at her nipples. They're all up in her long ass neck. She is fake as fuck!" Ajax said as he lit the cigarette in his hand. 

"Damn boy. You a damn fool. I have to go tap that again." Rajae replied as he got up from his stool at the bar tripping as he tried landing on his feet. Ajax snickered and Rajae showed him the finger then strode across the room to talk to Fiona.

"Stupid ass nigga think he slick." Ajax murmered as he saw Fiona giggle and slightly push her inflated chest closer to Rajae who did not hide his pleasure as he stared down at them.

Ajax shook his head and got up from the bar stool rising to his full height of 6"4' (A:N/ *swoons*). The cigarette hug lazily in his mouth as he slapped a few bills on the table and left. That was the routine. He and Rajae would come to the bar, Rajae would find a lay and Ajax would pay for drinks then leave.

As Ajax stepped outside the club, his cigarette dropped from his mouth. He cussed then stooped to take it up. He lifted his head as a sleek black limousine sped past him splashing mud from the previous rain on his all white outfit.

'Motherfucker!' he growled as he hurled a large rock into the rear window, effectively smashing it. The car came to a screeching halt and Ajax ran into the parking lot to find his car and make a quick escape. When he finally found his car, he dragged the door open and cussed again as he realized that he had not locked his car after leaving to enter the club. He scrambled in, hitting his head a few times then sped off leaving skid marks.

He took a deep breath and switched on his radio and allowed shaggy's song 'It wasn't me' to distract him from what just happened.

...........................................

"What in the world..." Natalia said as a stone hit her in the back of her head. The crash she heard as the rock broke the window caused her to look up from her phone after two non-stop hours of texting and calling potential investors.

"Ms. are you alright!" The driver screamed as he jammed on the breaks causing Natalia to jerk forward with such force that she fell of her seat.

The driver- Antonio- flew open his door and scrambled from his seat. He stumbled on the pavement a few times before reaching Natalia's door which hit him in the sack causing him to clutch his jewels and fall to the ground groaning in pain.

Natalia daintily removed herself from the car. She saw Antonio wallowing on the ground in pain- caused by her angrily kicking her door open. She rolled her eyes obviously annoyed and kicked him in the back as she told him to get up.

"Did you see, who threw that boulder at my vehicle?" Natalia shrieked as her once perfect makeup layed smudged about her face. Her lipstick was in her nose and her eyeliner was meeting her ears.

Antonio's eyes widened in fright as he stared at the outraged woman infront of him. She was beautiful but her attitude towards him and her employees were the complete opposite. 

" N-No ma'am." He stammered as she continued her devious glare. Antonio trembled as she stepped closer, her hells clinking against the pavement as she moved. He felt like he was about to shit his pants. He mentally wrote a resignation letter and a will - if he didn't make it out alive.

"Why are you shivering? Are you cold or something?" She asked raising an eyebrow which was surprising still intact considering the rest of her makeup looked like a two year old painted it on.

Not cold but fucking scared, he wanted to say but settled on, " No ma'am. I was focusing on the road so I didn't see anything."

"I could have died you know?" she said rubbing the part of her head that got hit by the rock. "That bastard must pay for my car window."

"Agreed." said Antonio quickly as he nodded his head repeatedly until he heard a crack in his neck.

The screeches of a tyre were heard as Natalia and Antonio clambered back into the limousine to take her home.