⚣ Movies II

... continued

79. Beach Rats 

  An aimless teenager on the outer edges of Brooklyn is having a miserable summer. With his father on his deathbed and his mother wanting him to find a girlfriend, Frankie escapes the bleakness of his life by causing trouble with his delinquent friends and flirting with older men online. When his chatting and webcamming intensifies, he finally starts hooking up with guys at a nearby cruising beach while simultaneously entering into a cautious relationship with a young woman  

78. God's own country

  A young farmer numbs his frustrations with drinking and casual sex until a Romanian migrant worker sets him on a new path.  

77. Summer Storm

  A teenager comes to terms with his sexuality and his feelings for his best friend over the course of a summer. Tobi and Achim are best friends and rowing teammates, and they have competed together in several races. During a summer training retreat, Achim's increasingly serious relationship with his girlfriend stirs up feelings in Tobi that suggest he views Achim as more than a friend. Events come to a head as the summer comes to a close and a big race is on the horizon.

76. After Louie

  An artist and former AIDS activist is disillusioned with the world around him until he develops an unexpected relationship with a younger man  

75. Come Undone 

  A story of two gorgeous, young French boys who begin a passionate relationship that boils over and threatens to destroy both their lives. Shy Mathieu is 18-years-old and on summer vacation in the south of France. He spends his days lazily sunning himself at the beach until he spies the handsome Cédric and falls in love. The film, like a dream, flows back and forth between the past and present, often asking us to fill the deliberate jumps in time.  

74. Bayard and Me" (Short film)

  In the 1980s, civil rights activist Bayard Rustin had a boyfriend, Walter Naegle, who was 30 years younger than him. Since gay marriage was not an option at that time, Rustin adopted Walter to provide legal protection for the man he loved.  

73. Just a question of love

It follows the romance of two young gay men, Laurent and Cédric, who are having a conflict over whether Laurent should come out to his parents.

72. The way he looks (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!)

Leonardo is a blind teenager searching for independence. His everyday life, the relationship with his best friend, Giovana, and the way he sees the world change completely with the arrival of Gabriel.

71. North Sea Texas (I also highly recommended!)

A teenage boy's search for love finds him fixated on a boy who lives nearby.