⚣ III

50. The Country Teacher

After breaking off a relationship with another man, a teacher takes a job in a small Czech village, where he develops a close friendship with a widow.

49. All Yours

A tattooed Argentine cad. A pudgy baker. Their flirty cashier co-worker. As love triangles go, this one is a bit odd.

48. Wasp

Oliver and James take a romantic getaway to the south of France. But alluring Caroline upsets their tenuous bliss when she sets her sights on Oliver.

47.Beginners

  After his mother dies, Oliver is stunned when his father, Hal recently diagnosed with terminal cancer, comes out of the closet. When Hal passes away a few years later, Oliver grows depressed, struggling with his failing career as an artist while constantly remembering his childhood and time spent with his dad. Oliver's loneliness is eased when he meets actress Anna, but their relationship is threatened by their mutual fear of commitment.  

48. Is it Just Me?

Successful writer Blaine is intimidated by the overt sexuality of guys. But all that changes when he meets the man of his dreams online, or does it?

47. The Seminarian

Closeted Ryan questions his faith as he struggles with his relationship with a male student and his theological thesis on "The Divine Gift of Love."

46. Eating Out

Caleb "pretends" to be gay to attract Gwen, who relates better to gay men than to straight ones. But the plan soon backfires in this comedy of errors.

45. Eating Out: The Open Weekend

  Zack and Benji open their relationship for a weekend of fun at a gay resort in Palm Springs, but the arrival of Zack's ex-boyfriend, Casey, complicates things.  

44. Eating Out: Drama Camp

  A gay man develops an attraction to his co-star in a production of "The Taming of the Shrew."  

43. The Perfect Wedding

While spending Christmas with his parents, recovering alcoholic Paul falls for a handsome houseguest who's pretending to be in love with Paul's ex.

42. Longhorns

Curious about the gay fantasies he's been having, a Texas frat boy sets his sights on hooking up with an openly gay man on campus.

41. Bear City

As he comes to grips with his attraction to big, hairy men, cute cub Tyler struggles to figure out his place within the tight-knit bear community.

40. Boy Culture

A male prostitute maintains a stoic approach to sex and love until a regular customer tempts him to reconsider by sharing a meaningful story.

39. The Skinny

A year after college graduation, a pact reunites four gay men and a lesbian friend in New York City for a fateful Gay Pride weekend.

38. The Blue Hour ( RECOMMENDED!)

A homosexual boy who's being bullied at school and harried at home finds some solace in an affair with another local boy, but things take a dark turn.

37.Gerontophilia

After a teenage boy realizes that he's attracted to much older men, he begins working at a nursing home and finds romance with an elderly actor.

36. In the Grayscale

As an architect, he knows what he wants. But in love and desire, he's a man of two different worlds.

35. August

When Troy returns to Los Angeles after many years in Barcelona, he finds that his ex-boyfriend has begun dating a handsome South American immigrant.

34. The Comedian

A struggling comedian has an affair with a handsome artist but soon realizes his new relationship threatens his friendship with his female flatmate.

33. Pit Stop

Two working-class gay men in a small Texas town experience love and loss as they search for meaning and romance in their sometimes isolated lives.

32. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

  Weichung's wife pushes him to have a second child, as he confronts emotions from his gay past.  

31. Big Eden

Henry Hart returns to Big Eden and winds up confronting his unrequited passion for his high school best friend and his feelings about being gay.

30. Angels of Sex

A surprising love triangle forms when Bruno sets his eyes on Rai—especially since Bruno thought he was already in love with his girlfriend, Carla.